Israeli forces abducted four people on Wednesday, including a Fatah official, from the districts of Jenin and Bethlehem, according to reports by media and security sources.Forces stormed the town of Ya’bad, to the southwest of Jenin, from which they took three people aged between 18 and 19 years, after breaking into their homes and conducting violent searches, said a report by WAFA.
Meanwhile, a large number of Israeli troops stormed Aida camp, in Bethlehem, taking with them Fatah Secretary-General, Mohammad Al-Azraq, age 28, after breaking into and searching his house.
The Israeli police placed a teen under house arrest in Jerusalem, as a condition for releasing him on bail pending āthe completion of legal proceedingsā against him, Wadi Hilweh Information Center said in a press release.
The child had been taken into custody a month and a half ago, undergoing harsh interrogation techniques, on charges of throwing Molotov cocktails in the area.
Meanwhile, police stationed in Al-Qashleh interrogation center served a 35-year-old guard of Al-Aqsa Mosque compound with an order prohibiting him from entering the mosque for ten days, pending an appearance before the chief of Jerusalem district Israeli police, on charges of assaulting an officer.
The guard stated that it was he who had been assaulted by police, and that he sustained wounds when Moshe Feiglin stormed the mosque.