Update: 10:00 am Thursday: The child killed in the bombing of the mosque in Jabalia has been identified as: Hadi Abdul-Hamid Abdul Nabi, an infant aged 1 1/2. The death toll so far Thursday morning stands at 33 identified, but the number is likely to rise as bodies are being recovered from the bombing of East Khan Younis.
An additional 3 bodies have also been identified Thursday morning, after having been killed in overnight raids:
1. Yahia Ibrahim Abu ‘Arbaid, Beit Hanoun
2. Bilal Zayad ‘Alwan, 20, Jabalia
3. Majed Mohammad, 26, Jabalia
Two bodies were recovered from the rubble of their homes in Khuza’a by Red Cross personnel on Thursday morning, after the medics had been unable to enter the area during a full night of shelling by Israeli troops.
4. Mohammad Suleiman an-Najjar, Khuza’a, Khan Younis
5. Mohammed Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 42, Khuza’a, Khan Younis
6. Akram Ibrahim Abu Daqqa, 50, Khuza’a, Khan Younis.
Additionally, a body of a small child was recovered Thursday morning:
7. Salameh al-Rade’a, toddler, northern Gaza
Another four Palestinians were killed when Israeli forces targeted a man riding a motorcycle with a missile, in Abassan town, in the East of Khan Younis. They have been identified as:
Ismail Hussein Abu Rjeila
Nafez Suleiman Qdeih, 35.
Nabil Shehda Qdeih, 45.
Baker an-Najjar, 13.
These deaths are in addition to the 21 reported below.
The Ministry said that the army fired dozens of shells and missiles in Abasan and Bani Soheila area, and the Western Area, in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, killing thirteen Palestinians, including children, and wounding several others. Most of them are family members.
Earlier, before dawn, seven Palestinians, including a father and two children, were killed in Abasan and Bani Soheila, they have been identified as:
1. Bassam Khaled Abu Shalha, 44.
2. Ahmad Rif‚Äôat Ar-Roqab, 23.
3. Salman Salman al-Breem, 27.
4. Mohammad Ismael al-Astal, 17.
5. Ismael Mohammad al-Astal, 48.
6. Ahmad Mohammad Ismael al-Astal, 20.
7. Mohammad Hasan Abdul-Qader al-Astal, 43.
Later on, the army fired a missile into another home belonging to the al-Astal family, killing six more family members, including two children, and wounding several others, three seriously.
8. Milad Omran al-Astal, 29.
9. Mohammad Omran al-Astal, 33.
10. Malak Amin Ahmad al-Astal, 24.
11. Ahmad Thaer Omran al-Astal, 33.
12. Amin Thaer Omran al-Astal, 3.
13. Nada Thaer Omran al-Astal, 5.
Another Palestinian was died of serious wounds suffered previously, when the army bombarded al-Batsh family building on July 12, killing seventeen family members. He has been identified as;
14. Yazid Sa‚Äôad al-Bash, 23, Gaza.
In Jabalia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip, soldiers fired missiles at a number of homes, one of them directly hitting a home, killing four family members, including a child, and wounded ten others.
15. Ibrahim Abdullah Abu Aita, 67, Jabalia.
16. Ahmad Ibrahim Abdullah Abu Aita, 30, Jabalia.
17. Jamila Salim Abu Aita, 65, Jabalia.
18. Adham Ahmad Abu Aita, 11, Jabalia.
One Palestinian died of wounds suffered, two days ago, in an Israeli bombardment of the Central District. He has been identified as:
19. Khalil Nasser Aita Wishah, 21, Central District.
Later on, another Palestinian, of the Abu Aita family, died of his wounds at a local hospital in northern Gaza. He has been identified as:
20. Mohammad Ibrahim Abu Aita, 32, Jabalia.
Another Palestinian was killed, many were wounded, some seriously, when the army bombarded the Zawayda area, in the Central District, he has been identified as
21. Ahmad Ibrahim Said al-Qar‚Äôan, 26, Central District.
By the time of this report, the Ministry of Health in Gaza reported that 718 Palestinians have been killed, and 4,563 have been injured since the current aggressions on Gaza began on July 8.
The Ministry said that the Israeli army committed massacres against entire families, annihilating 44 families in the Gaza Strip, killing 226 family members.
As for the distribution of the wounded — 4,519 Palestinians, by geographical location — the ministry stated that 1,126 Palestinians have been injured in northern Gaza, 1,503 in Gaza district, 626 in the Central District, 664 in Khan Younis (southern Gaza), and 600 in Rafah (southern Gaza).
The Ministry of Health also said doctors are still trying to identify the remains of a slain child, killed by Israeli shell in Jabalia, in northern Gaza. Ministry data indicate 23 have been killed Thursday.
The names above have been identified.