Three were killed by Israeli troops gunfire on Monday meanwhile at least 40 others injured as clashes continue all over the occupied West Bank, Jerusalem and Gaza. Israeli soldiers shot and killed, on Monday morning, a young Palestinian man, at the Beit ‚ÄėEinoun Junction, north of the southern West Bank city of Hebron. Israeli media sources said the Palestinian was shot dead after stabbing a soldier. The slain Palestinian, Raed Jaradat, 22 years of age, from Sa’ir town, is a student of the Al-Quds Open University. He suffered multiple gunshot injuries, and was left to bleed to death, eyewitnesses said.
Meanwhile, Eyad Jaradat, 19, a relative of Raed’s, was killed during clashes with invading Israeli troops in the southern entrance of Hebron city.
According to Palestinian sources, Eyad was shot in the head and was moved to Hebron city hospital for treatment but died of his wounds.
Also on Monday afternoon, Sa‚Äôid Mohammad Yousif Al-Atrash, 20, was killed by Israeli soldiers in Hebron old city near the Ibrahimi mosque. According to eyewitnesses, Sa‚Äôid was walking home when soldiers operating a checkpoint ordered him to show them his ID card. As soon as he tried to get it out Israeli troops shot him then left him to bleed to death.
The Palestinian Health Ministry said that 61 including 14 children; Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire since the beginning of this month. 43 of them have been killed in the occupied West Bank, and occupied Jerusalem, 17 in the Gaza Strip, including a pregnant woman and her two years of age child, and one in Houra, in the Negev. Moreover, 2120 have been injured by Israeli army gunfire since October 1, including 820 with live gunfire and more than 900 by rubber-coated steel bullets.
On Monday clashes between local youth and invading Israeli troops were reported in Bethlehem and Hebron cities, southern West Bank, in addition to Nablus and Ramallah in the northern and central West Bank. Moreover, in Jerusalem, clashes were reported in old city part, Eesawiyya town and in Abu Dis. Palestinian sources said that at least 40 Palestinians were injured by Israeli gunfire and tear gas during clashes on Monday.
Earlier on Monday at dawn, Israeli soldiers have kidnapped at least thirteen Palestinians from their homes, in occupied East Jerusalem, Nablus, Jenin and Hebron. Later on Monday morning, Paramilitary settlers attack homes and stores in Nablus, and assaulted olive pickers.
The names of those killed by the army in October:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
1.Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh ‚Äď Ramallah. Shot after allegedly grabbing gun and killing two Israelis. 10/3
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses and video. 10/4
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal Faraj, 20, Jerusalem. Shot by an exploding bullet during protest. 10/8
8. Mohammad al-Ja‚Äôbari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses. 10/10
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron. Shot at protest by rubber-coated steel bullet in his forehead. 10/11
13. Ahmad Abedullah Sharakka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher ‚Äď Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohamed Nathmie Shamassnah, 22, Kutneh-Jerusalem.
17. Baha‚Äô Elian,22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
19. Ala‚Äô Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
20. Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron.
21. Ahmad Abu Sh‚Äôaban, 23, Jerusalem.
22. Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
23. Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin ‚Äď died in Israeli detention camp.
24. Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, Hebron.
25. Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
26. Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron. Shot by paramilitary settler, Israeli soldier caught on film planting knife near his body.
27. Mo’taz Ahmad ‘Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
28. Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-‘Oseyli, 16, Hebron. Military claimed she ‘had a knife’. 10/17
29. Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron. 10/17
30. Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, Qalandia. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
31. Mohannad al-‚ÄėOqabi, 21, Negev.
32. Hoda Mohammad Darweesh, 65, Jerusalem.
33. Hamza Mousa Al Amllah, 25, from Hebron, killed near Gush Atzion settlement near Hebron.
34. Odai Hashem al-Masalma, 24, Beit ‘Awwa town near Hebron.
35. Hussam Isma‚Äôel Al Ja‚Äôbari, 18, Hebron.
36. Bashaar Nidal Al Ja‚Äôbari, 15, Hebron.
37. Hashem al-‘Azza, 54, Hebron.
38. Moa‚Äôtaz Attalah Qassem, 22, Eazaryia town near Jerusalem.
39. Mohamed Khalid Ighnimat, 20, Sourif
40. Ahmad Mohamed Sa‚Äôeed Kmiel, 17, Qabatyia
41. Danyia Jihad Irshied, 17, Hebron.
42. Sa‚Äôied Mohamed Yousif Al atrash, 20, Hebron
43. Raed Sakit Abed Al Raheem Thalji Jaradat, 22, Sa‚Äôeer ‚Äď Hebron
44. Eyiad Rouhi Ihjazi Jaradat, 19, Sa‚Äôer ‚Äď Hebron
45. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
46. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
47. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
48. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
49. Adnan Mousa Abu ‚ÄėOleyyan, 22.
50. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
51. Jihad al-‚ÄėObeid, 22.
52. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
53. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
54. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30. Killed along with her child in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
55. Rahaf Yihiya Hassan, two years old. Killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
56. Yihya Farahat, 23.
57. Shawqie Jaber Obed, 37.
58. Moahmed Ehmeed, Age unknown.
59. Ahmad al-Sarhi, 27.
60.Yihyia Hashim Qarirah, 20.
61. Khalil Hassan Abu Obeed, 25.