The full list of the 104 Palestinians and 16 Israelis killed since October 1st is below.In the latest numbers on injuries, from this past Friday, November 20th, the Palestinian Health Ministry reported that more than 10,000 Palestinians were injured since October 1st, including at least 1458 who were shot with live army fire, and 1070 shot with rubber-coated steel bullets.
The Ministry also said that 300 Palestinians suffered fractures and bruises after being assaulted by Israeli soldiers and paramilitary settlers in the West Bank, in addition to 26 Palestinians who suffered burns due to Israeli gas bombs and concussion grenades, while 6400 Palestinians suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
Names Of The 104 Palestinians Killed By Israeli Fire Since October 1st
The Following is a list of names of all Palestinians shot and killed by Israeli fire in the occupied West Bank, including Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, including one in the Negev, in the period between Thursday October 1st and the end of Tuesday November 19th, 2015, as confirmed by the Palestinian Health Ministry.
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh â Ramallah. Shot after allegedly grabbing gun and killing two Israelis. 10/3
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses and video. 10/4
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal Faraj, 20, Jerusalem. Shot by an exploding bullet during protest. 10/8
8. Mohammad al-Jaâbari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses. 10/10
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron. Shot at protest by rubber-coated steel bullet in his forehead. 10/11
13. Ahmad Abdullah Sharaka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher â Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohammad Nathmie Shamasna, 22, Qotna – Jerusalem. Allegedly grabbed gun of Israeli soldier on bus and killed two. 10/13
17. Bahaâ Elian, 22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
19. Alaâ Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
20. Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron. Killed in Jerusalem after Israeli shoted that he ‘had a knife’ – but no knife was present.
21. Ahmad Abu Shâaban, 23, Jerusalem.
22. Riyadh Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
23. Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin â died in Israeli detention camp.
24. Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, Hebron.
25. Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
26. Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron. Shot by paramilitary settler, Israeli soldier caught on film planting knife near his body.
27. Mo’taz Ahmad ‘Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
28. Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-‘Oseyli, 16, Hebron. Military claimed she ‘had a knife’, but video evidence contradicts that claim. 10/17
29. Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron. 10/17
30. Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, Qalandia. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
31. Mohannad al-âOqabi, 21, Negev. Allegedly killed soldier in bus station in Beer Sheba.
32. Hoda Mohammad Darweesh, 65, Jerusalem.
33. Hamza Mousa Al Amllah, 25, from Hebron, killed near Gush Etzion settlement.
34. Odai Hashem al-Masalma, 24, Beit ‘Awwa town near Hebron.
35. Hussam Ismaâel Al Jaâbari, 18, Hebron.
36. Bashaar Nidal Al Jaâbari, 15, Hebron.
37. Hashem al-‘Azza, 54, Hebron.
38. Moaâtaz Attalah Qassem, 22, Eezariyya town near Jerusalem. 10/21
39. Mahmoud Khalid Eghneimat, 20, Hebron.
40. Ahmad Mohammad Said Kamil, Jenin.
41. Dania Jihad Irshied, 17, Hebron.
42. Saâid Mohamed Yousif Al-Atrash, 20, Hebron.
43. Raed Sakit Abed Al Raheem Thalji Jaradat, 22, Saâir â Hebron.
44. Eyad Rouhi Ihjazi Jaradat, 19, Saâer â Hebron.
45. Ezzeddin Nadi Sha’ban Abu Shakhdam, 17, Hebron. Shot by Israeli military after allegedly wounding soldier, then left to bleed to death.
46. Shadi Nabil Dweik, 22, Hebron. Shot by Israeli military after allegedly wounding the same soldier, then left to bleed to death.
47. Homam Adnan Saâid, 23, Tal Romeida, Hebron. Shot by Israeli soldiers claiming ‘he had a knife’, but eyewitnesses report seeing soldiers throwing a knife next to his dead body. 10/27
48. Islam Rafiq Obeid, 23, Tal Romeida, Hebron. 10/28
49. Nadim Eshqeirat, 52, Jerusalem. 10/29 – Died when Israeli soldiers delayed his ambulance.
50. Mahdi Mohammad Ramadan al-Mohtasib, 23, Hebron. 10/29
51. Farouq Abdul-Qader Seder, 19, Hebron. 10/29
52. Qassem Sabaâna, 20, shot on motorcycle near Zaatara checkpoint. 10/30
53. Ahmad Hamada Qneibi, 23, Jerusalem. Soldiers claimed ‘he had a knife’.
54. Ramadan Mohammad Faisal Thawabta, 8 month old baby, Bethlehem. Died of tear gas inhalation.
55. Mahmoud Talal Abdul-Karim Nazzal, 18, al-Jalama checkpoint near Jenin. Israeli troops claim ‘he had a knife’, but eyewitnesses contradict that claim. 10/31
56. Fadi Hassan al-Froukh, 27. Beit Einoun, east of Hebron. 11/1.
57. Ahmad Awad Abu ar-Rob, 16, Jenin.
58. Samir Ibrahim Skafi, 23, Hebron. Shot by Israeli soldiers after his car hit a soldier who was on the street – it is unknown if he hit the soldier intentionally or accidentally. 11/4
59. Malek Talal Sharif, 25, Hebron, shot dead after the army claimed he attempted to stab a settler. 11/5
60. Tharwat Ibrahim Salman Shaârawi, 73, shot dead by the army in Hebron.
61. Salman Aqel Mohammad Shahin, 22, Nablus.
62. Rasha Ahmad Hamed ‘Oweissi, 24. Qalqilia. Carried suicide note and knife, but did not attempt to attack anyone.
63. Mohammad Abed Nimir, 37, Jerusalem.
64. Sadeq Ziyad Gharbiyya, 16, Jenin.
66. Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Shalalda, 22, Saâir, Hebron.
67. Hasan Jihad al-Baw, 22, Halhoul, Hebron.
68. Lafi Yousef Awad, 22, Budrus, Ramallah.
69. Laith Ashraf Manasra, 25, Qalandia
70. Ahmad Sobhi Abu al-âAish, 30, Qalandia.
71. Mohammad Monir Hasan Saleh, 24, Aroura â Ramallah.
72. Shadi Zohdi Arafa, 28, Hebron.
73. Mahmoud Saâid âOleyyan, 22, Ramallah.
74. Ashraqat Taha Qatanany, 16, Nablus. Rammed by car & shot under questionable claim that ‘she had a knife’.
75.Shadi Mohammad Mahmoud Khseib from al-Bireh. Shot by Israeli settler after car accident.
76.Issa Thawabta, 34, Gush Etzion. Shot after allegedly stabbing Israeli. 11/22
76. Hadeel Wajeeh âAwwad, 16, Jerusalem. Shot to death after allegedly stabbing and wounding elderly Palestinian man. 11/23
77. Ahmad Jamal Taha, 16, Ramallah. Shot to death after allegedly stabbing an Israeli settler at a gas station. 11/23
78. Alaa Khalil Sabah Hashah, 16, Huwwara checkpoint, Nablus. Shot to death with more than 10 bullets, Israeli troops claimed ‘he had a knife’ but eyewitnesses contradicted that claim. 11/23
79. Mohammad Ismael Shobaki, 19, south of Hebron. Shot multiple times after allegedly stabbing an Israeli soldier. 11/25
80. Ibrahim Abdul-Halim Daoud, 16, died of wounds sustained two weeks earlier when he was shot in the heart by Israeli soldiers while at a protest. 11/25
81. Yahya Yosri Taha, 21, Qotna, near Ramallah. Shot by live rounds from Israeli forces at demonstration. 11/26
82. Samer Hasan Seriesi, 51, Za’atara checkpoint. Shot by Israeli soldiers and left to bleed to death as Israeli medics joked and laughed nearby.
83. Mahmoud al-Jawabreh, 19, al-Aroub refugee camp. Killed by Israeli forces during a protest.
84. Fadi Mohammad Mahmoud Khseib, 25, Jerusalem. Killed by armed paramilitary settler after car accident.
85. Omar Arafat Zaâaqeeq, Beit Ummar, killed by Israeli soldiers after car accident. 11/27
86. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
87. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
88. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
89. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
90. Adnan Mousa Abu âOleyyan, 22.
91. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
92. Jihad al-âObeid, 22.
93. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
94. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
95. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30. Killed along with her child in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
96. Rahaf Yahya Hassan, two years old. Killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
97. Yahya Abdel-Qader Farahat, 23.
98. Shawqie Jamal Jaber Obeid, 37.
99. Mahmoud Hatem Hameeda, 22. Northern Gaza.
100. Ahmad al-Sarhi, 27, al-Boreij.
101. Yihya Hashem Kreira.
102. Khalil Hassan Abu Obeid, 25. Khan Younis. Died from wounds sustained in protest earlier in the week.
103. Salama Mousa Abu Jameâ, 23, Khan Younis.
Non-Palestinian killed by Israeli mob:
104. Eritrean asylum-seeker Haftom Zarhum killed in Beer Sheva bus station by angry mob who mistook him for a Palestinian- 10/18
Names of known Israeli casualties during the same time period:
1 & 2. 10/1 – Eitam and Naâama Henkin, both aged around 30 years old, killed in drive-by shooting near Itamar settlement.
3. 10/3 – Nahmia Lavi, 41 – Rabbi for Israeli military. Killed in Jerusalem stabbing attack near Lion’s Gate when he tried to shoot the attacker but had his weapon taken.
4. 10/3 – Aaron Bennet, 24. Killed in Jerusalem stabbing attack near Lion’s Gate.
5. 10/13 – Yeshayahu Kirshavski, 60, bus shooting in East Jerusalem
6. 10/13 – Haviv Haim, 78, bus shooting in East Jerusalem
7. 10/13 – Richard Lakin, 76, bus shooting in East Jerusalem (died of wounds several days after the attack)
8. 10/18 – Omri Levy, 19, Israeli soldier with the Golani Brigade, had his weapon grabbed and turned against him by an Israeli resident.
9. 11/13 – Rabbi Yaakov Litman, killed in shooting attack on car south of Hebron.
10. 11/13 – Litman’s son Netanel, 19, killed in shooting attack on car south of Hebron.
11. 11/19 – Reuven Aviram, 51, killed in stabbing attack in Tel Aviv.
12. 11/19 – Rabbi Aharon Yesayev, 32 killed in stabbing attack in Tel Aviv.
13. 11/19 – Yaakov Don, 49, killed in shooting attack near the settlement of Alon Shvut.
14. 11/19 – Ezra Schwartz, 18, a U.S. national, killed in shooting attack near the settlement of Alon Shvut.
15. 11/19 – Shadi Arafa, 24, of Hebron, killed in shooting attack near the settlement of Alon Shvut.
16. 11/23 Hadar Buchris, 21, killed in stabbing attack near Gush Etzion settlement
17. 11/23 Ziv Mizrahi, 18, Soldier. Killed at gas station near illegal West Bank settlement.
An additional 2 Israelis that were initially claimed to have been killed in attacks were actually killed in car accidents.