Israeli soldiers abducted on late at night, Wednesday, and on Thursday at dawn, thirty one Palestinians from their homes, after the soldiers invaded and violently searched them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisoners‚Äô Society (PPS) has reported.
One of the abducted Palestinians, identified as Tha‚Äôer Shreiteh, who was taken prisoner from his home in the al-Mazra‚Äôa al-Gharbiyya village, near Ramallah, is the head of the media department of the Palestinian Detainees‚Äô Committee.
In addition, two of the abducted Palestinians are high-school students, identified as ‚ÄėAssem Mustafa ‚ÄėOrouq and Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, from Jenin city, in northern West Bank.
The soldiers also installed roadblocks in several parts of the occupied West Bank, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
One of the abducted Palestinians, Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, is mentally challenged.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Omar Abu Latifa, Qalandia refugee camp ‚Äď Jerusalem.
- Ali Mheisin, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Abdul-Rauf Mahmoud, Jerusalem.
- Baha‚Äô Kanaan, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Abu Shammala, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Majdi Atiya, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Zakariya Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Anas Sa‚Äôad ‚ÄėAwwad, Awarta ‚Äď Nablus.
- Yassin Sabah, ‚ÄėOrif ‚Äď Nablus.
- Anas Akif Eshteyya, Nablus.
- Hassan Mustafa Issa, Nablus.
- Dia‚Äô Yousef al-Moghrabi, Nablus.
- As‚Äôad Amid Ja‚Äôar, Allar ‚Äď Tulkarem.
- Ibrahim Tawfiq Jeebat, Allar ‚Äď Tulkarem.
- Shadi Bassem Ja‚Äôarna, Allar ‚Äď Tulkarem.
- Mo‚Äômen Zakariya ‚ÄėEneini, Allar ‚Äď Tulkarem.
- Osama Sawafta, Tubas.
- Ali Ibrahim Abu Oleyyan, Yatta ‚Äď Hebron.
- Tha‚Äôer Shreiteh, al-Mazra‚Äôa al-Gharbiyya ‚Äď Ramallah
- Sa‚Äôid Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Hasan Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Maher Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Mohammad al-‚ÄėArja, Ramallah.
- Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Mustafa Saleh Tamimi, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Khaled al-‚ÄėArja, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Mahmoud al-‚ÄėArja.
- Dirar Mahmoud al-‚ÄėArja.
- Assem Mustafa ‚ÄėOrouq, Jenin.
- Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, Jenin.
- Mohammad Mousa Mer‚Äôey, Qarawat Bani Hassan ‚Äď Salfit.
- First Published on: Mar 29, 2018 @ 07:42