Israeli forces detained 25 Palestinian civilians overnight Tuesday, into early Wednesday, from various towns in the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) confirmed.
In the northern West Bank district of Nablus, Israeli soldiers took 12 Palestinian civilians into custody, from several areas, including former prisoners;
1. Khaled Abu Al-Saud,
2. Fouad Fawaz Hanni,
3. Nabil Kamel Dabbasah,
4. Muhammad Imad Janajreh,
5. Faris Rashid Hashaikeh,
6. Hamza Abd Allah Yassin,
7. Moaz Moussa,
8. Basem Al-Ataba,
9. Alaa Shbeiri,
10. Asem Bashkar, and his brother
11. Islam Bashkar, and
12. Alaa Fatayer.
In the north of the West Bank districts of Tulkarem, Jenin, and Tubas, the following civilians were detained;
13. Ahmed Hassan Matrouk, 48, from the Tulkarem refugee camp,
14. Mahmoud Ahmad Al-Azza, 20, from Nur Shams camp,
16. Muhanna Khaled Al-Sharqawi, a former prisoner from Jenin,
17. Ashraf Bisharat, from Hadidiya in the northern Jordan Valley,
18. Abdel-Rahim Bisharat, and his son,
19. Sakhr Bisharat.
From occupied East Jerusalem, under full Israeli control, in the central West Bank, Israeli troops detained the following civilians;
20. Hanadi Al-Halawani, an activist,
21. Khalil Helwa, from the town of Anata, in addition to,
22. Muhammad Hassan Helwa.
From the southern West Bank district of Bethlehem, Israeli forces assaulted one of the three civilians that was detained;
23. Murad Khaled Al-Hayek,
24. Ahmad Muhammad Al-Saraawi, and
From Hebron, in the south of the West Bank;
25. Nabil Nabih Al-Sharbati was detained by the occupation army.
~ PPS, WAFA