Israeli soldiers detained, on Wednesday at dawn, a total of eight Palestinian civilians from the occupied West Bank, including a former political prisoner, Quds Press reported.
They were identified as;
- Talal Abu Asba (former political prisoner), Rafat town, Salfit.
- Nizar Abu al-Haija, Jenin refugee camp.
- Thaer Abu Qotna, Jenin refugee camp.
- Odai Mahmoud Hanani, Beit Furik, Nablus.
- Khalil Abu Odah, al-Isawiya, Jerusalem.
- Mahmoud Jaber Bheiss, Yatta, Hebron.
- Radwan Farajallah, Ethna, Hebron.
- Ibrahim Abu Safiyya, Beit Sira, Ramallah.