Israeli forces carried out several attacks across the Gaza Strip on Friday, injuring a child in the north and striking multiple areas in central and eastern Gaza, while the Palestinian Ministry of Health reported that two Palestinians were killed and four others injured in the past 24 hours.

In Jabalia al‑Balad in the northern Gaza Strip, a child was shot and wounded by Israeli forces in the Halawa area, according to local medical sources.

In Jabalia refugee camp, Israeli soldiers, also using quadcopter drones, fired barrages of live fire at several areas.

In central Gaza, medical teams recovered the body of a Palestinian man who had been killed by Israeli gunfire several days earlier near Salahuddin Street in the Netzarim area.

Rescue crews had been unable to reach him earlier due to the continued presence of Israeli forces and the danger in the surrounding area.

Israeli aircraft also launched a strike on the Tuffah neighborhood east of Gaza City, while ground forces carried out demolition operations east of al‑Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Despite the United States announcing the start of the second phase of the ceasefire agreement in mid‑January, Israeli attacks continue across the Strip.

Palestinian officials have renewed calls for international pressure to compel Israel to halt its operations and to ensure the entry of the agreed‑upon quantities of food, medical supplies, and shelter materials, including tents and mobile homes.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza said that two Palestinians were killed and four others injured in the past 24 hours as a result of ongoing Israeli attacks.

The ministry added that a number of victims remain under the rubble and on the roads, with ambulance and civil defense crews unable to reach them due to the continued presence of Israeli forces and the intensity of the bombardment.

In its Friday report, the ministry said Israeli violations since the start of the “ceasefire” framework on October 11, 2025, have resulted in 611 deaths, 1,630 injuries, and added that 726 bodies were recovered from various areas.

The cumulative toll of the Israeli assault on Gaza since October 7, 2023, has risen to 72,069 Palestinians killed and 171,728 injured, most of whom are children, women and elderly.