Israeli soldiers shot and wounded several Palestinians and abducted multiple residents during military invasions across the occupied West Bank on Tuesday. Israeli authorities also issued a land seizure order in the northern Jordan Valley, while soldiers carried out home invasions in several communities.
Near occupied Jerusalem, Israeli soldiers shot and wounded a young Palestinian near the Annexation Wall in Ar-Ram, north of the city.
Local sources said soldiers opened live fire at the young man while he was near the wall, striking him in the lower extremities.

In addition, the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) reported that its crews treated a 54-year-old man who was shot with live ammunition in the abdomen at the Qalandia military roadblock, north of Jerusalem, before transferring him to a hospital.
The shootings followed a similar incident two days earlier in Ar-Ram, where Israeli army fire wounded a Palestinian resident of Beit Furik, east of Nablus in the northern West Bank.
Israeli forces also abducted 15-year-old Thaher Abu Eid after invading and searching his family’s home in the town of Anata, northeast of Jerusalem, and ransacking its contents.
In the central West Bank, medical sources reported that a 23-year-old Palestinian was critically wounded after Israeli forces shot him in the head overnight in the town of Ajjul, north of Ramallah.
Furthermore, the soldiers closed the northern entrance to Salfit in the central West Bank by shutting an iron gate and tightening military measures in the area.
Media sources said Israeli soldiers prevented vehicles from passing through the entrance, disrupting the movement of residents and forcing them to use alternative routes.
Local sources said Israeli soldiers prevented vehicles from passing through the entrance, disrupting the movement of residents and forcing them to use alternative routes.
Local sources said Israeli soldiers prevented vehicles from passing through the entrance, disrupting the movement of residents and forcing them to use alternative routes.
In the southern West Bank, Israeli forces invaded the town of Tuqu’, southeast of Bethlehem, and abducted Ahmad Suleiman Abu Mfarreh, 20, Mousa Jouda Al-Amour, 25, and Ahmad Odeh Al-Amour, 24.
The army also invaded the town of Nahalin, west of Bethlehem, where soldiers searched the home of Ibrahim Sami Shakarna and ransacked its contents.
Meanwhile, Israeli authorities issued a military order to seize 160 dunams of Palestinian land in the Samra and Makhoul communities of the northern Jordan Valley. Rights activist Aref Daraghma said the land was being seized for military purposes.
In the northern West Bank city of Jenin, Israeli forces abducted Nour Mohannad Souqiya after invading his home on Nablus Street. The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) said his wedding was scheduled for Thursday.
Israeli forces also invaded Qabatia, south of Jenin, where soldiers stormed and ransacked homes and carried out searches and abductions.
Furthermore, Israeli soldiers invaded several homes in the Ras Al-Ein area of Nablus, in the northern West Bank, and turned them into military posts and observation points.
Elsewhere, illegal paramilitary Israeli colonizers hurled stones at a Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance while it was transporting a patient in the Tel Romeida area of Hebron, in the southern West Bank.
The incidents occurred amid continued Israeli military escalation across the occupied West Bank, intensified attacks by illegal Israeli colonizers, ongoing land confiscations, expanding colonial outposts, new colonial roads, and tightened restrictions on Palestinian movement.
This report is limited to documented reports of invasions and violations. Given the continuing nature of these incidents, some cases may remain unreported or may be reported incompletely.