During the ongoing military incursion into the Al-Far’a refugee camp, south of Tubas in the northeastern part of the occupied West Bank, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian child, injured six, abducted five young men, and caused destruction to vital infrastructure and citizens’ property.

Media sources said that occupation forces shot the child, Mahmoud Ibrahim Nabrisi, 15, with live ammunition when occupation forces opened fire towards citizens and their homes.

According to medical sources, ambulance crews transported the seriously wounded child to the Tubas Turkish Governmental Hospital, where doctors pronounced him deceased.

Palestine TV quoted the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) who said that their ambulance crews transported a 15-year-old child who was shot in the back with live ammunition.

The PRCS also reported that their ambulance crews transported four Palestinian young men who sustained shrapnel wounds from an explosion, however the Palestinian News and Information Agency (WAFA) reported that they sustained gunshot wounds.

It is important to mention that this is an ongoing situation, any new information will be added to this report as it becomes available.

Media sources said that a large army force, accompanied by a D-9 military bulldozer, invaded the Al-Far’a refugee camp, south of Tubas, at midnight Sunday/Monday, while sharpshooters were positioned in the vicinity of the camp.

Soldiers invaded several citizens’ homes, while bulldozers caused destruction of infrastructure and citizens’ property, including vehicles.

Later Palestine TV published a video on social media, revealing that occupation forces burned citizens’ vehicles in the camp.

It was added that shortly after the army’s withdrawal, after a 5-hour-long incursion, another unit stormed the camp, followed by more reinforcements, at which time, fierce protests resumed among Palestinian youths, and armed resistance fighters.

Videos show that resistance fighters exchanged fire with the attacking army and utilized explosive devices against military vehicles, directly striking a bulldozer.

WAFA reported that in addition to the killing of the child, Nabrisi, six others sustained various injuries, the nature and severity of whom were not known at the time of writing this report.

According to eyewitness reports, the army deliberately destroyed the camp’s infrastructure, including sewage, water, and electrical networks.

It was added that occupation soldiers stormed the city of Tubas, deployed in many neighborhoods in the city, triggering protests; no injuries were reported.

According to Kamal Bani Odeh, the director of the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) in Tubas, occupation forces also abducted five young men, on Monday morning, from the city of Tubas.

The abductees were identified as Izz al-Din Attiya Abu Saeed, Abdel Nasser Youssef Sawafta, and Tariq al-Kharaz, Ubada Muwaffaq Abu Siyaj, 18, and Musab Abu Siyaj.

Youssef Samih Abdel Karim Abdel Dayem, 21

In related news, Israeli forces shot and killed, at dawn, the young man, Youssef Samih Abdel Karim Abdel Dayem, 21, in the Dhanaba suburb, east of Tulkarem in the northwestern part of the occupied West Bank.

Israeli forces have now killed 535 Palestinian civilians, including 134 children, and injured at least 5,200 others, in various regions of the occupied West Bank, since the beginning of the military onslaught against the Gaza Strip on October 7, 2023.
Israeli forces have killed at least 37,124 Palestinians, mostly woman and children, and injured at least 84,712, since the beginning of the brutal military onslaught against the devastated Gaza Strip on October 7, 2023, while thousands remain buried under the rubble.