Updated: Israeli forces abducted, on Tuesday, at least 22 Palestinians from various areas in the occupied West Bank, and one in Gaza, the Palestinian News & Information Agency (WAFA) reported.
In the Qalandia refugee camp, north of occupied Jerusalem, soldiers shot and killed one Palestinian, abducted two young men, in addition to shooting and injuring six more.
The soldiers also abducted two young men, Firas al-Atrash and Malek Tawil, from Salahuddin Street, in occupied Jerusalem.
In Abu Dis, southeast of Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Ibrahim Affana and Yousef Rabea.
The soldiers also assaulted a young man near the Sahera Gate, in Jerusalem, causing several injuries, before abducting him.
In the northern West Bank, east of Nablus city, soldiers shot and killed a Palestinian child, injured three young men, and abducted one young man, identified as Ammar Arafat, after storming and ransacking his home.
In the northern occupied West Bank, in the Jenin governorate, Israeli forces abducted eight young Palestinian men including former prisoners after invading and searching many homes, in addition to causing dozens of young men to suffer the effects of teargas inhalation.
In addition, the soldiers invaded Beita town, south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, and abducted a child, Fares Hussein Abu Shamsa, 10.
In the central West Bank, the army abducted five Palestinian civilians from the city of Salfit, and three from Ramallah city after invading their family homes
Also, Israeli colonizers invaded the Ein Samia area, northeast of Ramallah, and stole sheep from a Palestinian shepherd, Khaled Ghneimat.
The soldiers also abducted one Palestinian civilian from the Bethlehem area, south of Jerusalem
In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers abducted Da’san Amer Ja’bari, and his sons Mohammad and Omayya, in addition to Mohammad Tareq Ja’bari.
In the Gaza Strip, the soldiers abducted a young man, in his twenties, on Palestinian lands near the perimeter fence east of Jabalia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip.
Some of the abducted have been identified as:
- Majdi Al-Amarna – south of Jenin.
- Noor Muhammad Atatra – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Khaled Sobhi Atatra – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Nasser Khaled Atatra – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Ayoub Enfeiat – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Mohamed Mitani – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Youssef Masharqa – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Majd Bajawi – Ya’bad, Jenin.
- Fares Hussein Bani Shamsa, 10, Beita – Nablus.
- Sohaib Balasma – Salfit
- Momen Faleh Omran – Salfit
- Mosab Shtayyeh – Salfit
- Faleh Omran – Salfit.
- Mahmoud Amin Awwad – Salfit.
- Firas al-Atrash – Jerusalem.
- Malek Tawil, Jerusalem.
- Ibrahim Affana – Jerusalem.
- Yousef Rabea – Jerusalem.
- Da’san Amer Ja’bari – Hebron.
- Mohammad Da’san Amer Ja’bari – Hebron.
- Omayyad Da’san Amer Ja’bari – Hebron.
- Mohammad Tareq Ja’bari.