Updated: Israeli soldiers abducted forty-two Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank Thursday during massive and violent searches of homes and property.
In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Salem village, east of the city, before storming and ransacking several homes and abducted four young men, Morad Saleh Issa, his brother, Hamdi, Nour Sidqi Issa, and Rashed Yousef Ersheidat.
The soldiers also invaded the al-Bathan Valley, northeast of Nablus, and the al-Far’a refugee camp, south of Nablus, before abducting Sanad Sawalma.
In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Ali Anwar Maezouq from his home in the city, Mofeed Abdullah Suleiman, from Nabi Elias village, and Ehab Jamal Odah from Azzoun town.
In the Qalandia refugee camp, north of occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted two young men, Ahmad Akram Sar’awi and Bilal Yousef Manasra, after storming their homes and ransacking them.
The soldiers also invaded the ar-Ram town north of Jerusalem and abducted former political prisoner Mershed Shawamra and his brother Mansour.
In Bethlehem, the soldiers invaded Beit Jala city and abducted Abada Qneiss, 21, in addition to Mohammad Ismael Da’ajna, 19, from ‘Aida refugee camp, Ezz Adib Shousha, 16, from Husan village, Younis Mohammad Hasasna, 32, and Milad Mohammad Hasasna, 27, from the al-Obeydiyya town, in addition to Mohammad Ibrahim Obeyyat, 42, from Wad Abu Freiha area in Bethlehem city.
The soldiers also summoned for interrogation eight young men from Tuqu’ town, Dar Salah village, Wad Shahin area in Bethlehem, the al-Obeyyat area in Beit Sahour, and Doha town.
They have been identified as Hamza Awad Atallah, 24, Ibrahim Yousef Sabah, 24, Mohammad Mousa al-As’as, 26, Ayman Nasser Khatib, 29, Mohammad No’man Jobran, 38, Mohammad Salim Ayesh, 24, Hassan Abu Srour, 20, and Omar Qawwar, 19.
Also, illegal Israeli colonizers fired rounds of live ammunition at Palestinian cars on bypass road #60, south of Bethlehem.
In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers abducted former political prisoner Mojahed Ayman Qawasmi and Mojahed Shawar Tamimi, from their homes in the city, in addition to Suleiman Nawwaf Zagharna from Ramadin town, and Mousa Jihad Faqqousa, from Doura town.
In Qalqilia, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded and searched homes in Azzoun and Nabi Elias towns, east of the city, before abducting Mofeed Abdullah Suleiman and Ehab Jamal Odah.
In Salfit, in the central West Bank, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, Muawiya Sofian Abu Laila, 27, from his home in the az-Zawiya town, west of the city.
The soldiers also detained Palestine TV camera operator Abdul-Rahman Yousef, from Bethlehem, and released him a few hours later.
The abducted are:
- Mohammad Ismael Da’ajna, ‘Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Ababa Qneiss, Beit Jala – Bethlehem.
- Ezz Adib Shousha, Husan – Bethlehem.
- Younes Mohammad Hasasna, al-Obeydiyya – Bethlehem.
- Milad Mohammad Hasasna, al-Obeydiyya – Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Ibrahim Obeyyat, Wad Abu Freiha – Bethlehem.
- Morad Saleh Issa, Salem – Nablus.
- Hamdi Saleh Issa, Salem – Nablus.
- Nour Sidqi Issa, Salem – Nablus.
- Rashed Yousef Ersheidat, Salem – Nablus.
- Sanad Sawalma, al-Far’a refugee camp – Tubas.
- Omran Shawar Tamimi, Ramadin -Hebron.
- Mojahed Haitham Qawasma, Ramadin -Hebron.
- Suleiman Yousef Zagharna, Ramadin -Hebron.
- Mousa Jihad Faqqousa, Doura – Hebron.
- Ahmad Akram Sar’awi, Qalandia refugee camp – Jerusalem.
- Bilal Yousef Manasra, Qalandia refugee camp – Jerusalem.
- Mershed Shawamra, ar-Ram – Jerusalem.
- Mansour Shawamra, ar-Ram – Jerusalem.
- Soheib Affana, Sur Baher – Jerusalem.
- Mustata Mahameed, Jerusalem (abducted in Al-Aqsa)
- Woman (unidentified), Jerusalem (abducted in Al-Aqsa)
- Mohammad Khalil Sbeitan, at-Tour – Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Abu al-Hummus, Sheikh Jarrah – Jerusalem.
- Nidal Ghazal, al-Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Monir Nidal Ghazal, al-Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Asli Sa’id, al-Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Saleh Zagha, al-Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Ahmad al-Dadu, al-Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Abdul-Karim Ajlouni, al-Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Islam Ba’jawi, Jenin.
- Mos’ab Ja’aysa, Jenin.
- Barakat Shreim, Jenin.
- Kamal Lahlouh, Jenin.
- Ali Anwar Marzouq, Jenin.
- Bashar Mohammad Qasrawi, Jenin.
- Laith Qasrawi, Jenin.
- Mohammad Ahmad Zakarna, Jenin.
- Ashraf Rajeh Farahat, Jenin.
- Mofeed Abdullah Suleiman, Nabi Elias – Qalqilia.
- Ehab Jamal Odah, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Muawiya Sofian Abu Laila, Salfit.