Earlier Wednesday, Israeli soldiers invaded and ransacked many homes across the occupied West Bank, abducted at least sixteen Palestinians, including former political prisoners and siblings, and injured four.

In Bethlehem, the soldiers abducted Mohammad Atef Abu Bakr, Adam Mousa Nassar, and Qussai Ghaleb Al-Malihi, all in their twenties, from their homes in the Deheishe refugee camp, south of the city.

In the occupied West Bank’s southern part of Hebron, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, Ismael Halabi, from his home in Doura town, south of the city.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Saif Sheikh and Ahmad Issa from their homes in Anata town, northeast of the city.

The soldiers also invaded the Qalandia refugee camp north of Jerusalem and searched a few homes.

In Ramallah, in the central West Bank, the soldiers abducted Aseel Abdul-Salam Barghouthi, 20, from his home in Kobar town, west of the city.  Several army jeeps also invaded Turmus Ayya town, north of Ramallah, and closed streets.

In Jericho, in the northeastern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Yazan Hmeidat, Amir Hmeidat, and his brother Ehab from their homes in the Aqabat Jaber refugee camp.

The invasion led to protests before the soldiers fired many live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs, and injured four Palestinians.

In Qalqilia, in the northwestern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Abed Adnan Ra’ey, in his thirties, from his home.

In Tulkarem, in the northwestern West Bank, the soldiers invaded and ransacked homes in the western neighborhood before abducting two former political prisoners, Akram Issam Qa’dan, 38, and Baha’ Emad Qa’dan, 30.

The army also abducted Hamza Yousef Salit from his work at the entrance of Bal’a town, east of Tulkarem.

In Nablus, in the occupied West Bank’s northern part, the soldiers caused five Palestinian to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation, abducted two, Saed Al-Masri and former political prisoner Husan Rozza, from their homes, and caused damage to an ambulance after firing live rounds at it.