On Tuesday evening, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of a Palestinian man whom Israeli soldiers shot and seriously injured a month earlier in Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
The Health Ministry said Nasser Saleh Mohammad Sinan, 55, succumbed to serious wounds he suffered on May 22, when an Israeli soldier shot him with a live round in the head. The slain man was a married father of six children.
The Ministry added that Nasser underwent several surgeries due to his gunshot wound to the head but remained in serious condition until he succumbed to his wounds.
Immediately after his death, thousands of Palestinians marched in front of Ibn Sina Hospital in Jenin, heading to several areas in Jenin city and the Jenin refugee camp, carrying Palestinian flags and chanting for liberation and independence.
In related news, the Palestinian Health Ministry said Mohammad Jamal Hashash, 17, and Ala’ Hafnawi, 18, were killed in an accidental explosion when an explosive charge detonated near them in Balata refugee camp, east of Nablus in the northern West Bank.
It added that one Palestinian was seriously injured before the three were moved to a hospital in Nablus.
On Tuesday dawn, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of Amjad Aref Al-Ja’as, 48, who was shot and seriously injured by Israeli army fire Monday during the massive Israeli invasion of Jenin, leading to five deaths and more than 100 injuries; the soldiers killed Amjad’s son Wasim Amjad Aref Al-Ja’as, 19, on January 26, 2023.
On Monday evening, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man and injured two after the army invaded Husan village, west of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.
Earlier Monday, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed that Israeli soldiers killed five Palestinians, including a child, and injured at least 100, including 23 who suffered life-threatening wounds, in Jenin and the Jenin refugee camp, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.