Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, at least fifteen Palestinians, from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported.
The PPS said the army brought with them two imprisoned Palestinians, identified as Miqdad al-Qawasmi and Mo’tasem Natsha, and violently searched their homes in addition to their surrounding lands, in Hebron governorate, in southern West Bank.
Th soldiers also invaded and ransacked many homes in Hebron city, and installed roadblocks at the main entrances leading to Sa’ir and Halhoul town, in addition to Hebron’s northern and southern roads, before stopping and searching dozens of cars, and examined the ID cards of scores of Palestinians.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Amir Mohammad Taqatqa, 16, Beit Fajjar – Bethlehem.
- Abdullah Thiab Thawabta, 18, Beit Fajjar – Bethlehem.
- Ahmad Ali Sheikh, 22, Marah Rabah – Bethlehem.
- Samer Mousa Dababsa, Hebron.
- Mohannad Mahmoud Abu Malash, Hebron.
- Ibrahim Khalil Atiya, Hebron.
- Anas Ibrahim Shadeed, Hebron.
- Mohammad al-‘Aroum, al-‘Ezariya – Jerusalem.
- Karam al-Qaddoumi, ar-Ram – Jerusalem.
- Amir Abu Thaher, Abu Shkheidim – Ramallah.
- Laith Sharif, Abu Shkheidim -Ramallah.
- Mohammad Soheil, Abu Shkheidim -Ramallah.
- Mohammad Sabri, al-Jalazoun refugee camp – Ramallah.
- Mahmoud Abdul-Hamid Khatib, 52, Jayyous – Qalqilia.
- Rafat Mahmoud Khatib, 18, Jayyous – Qalqilia.