Since October 1st, 30 Palestinians have been killed, and more than 1500 others injured by Israeli troops, according to the most recent report by the Palestinian Ministry of HealthThe MOH said in its report that among the 30 killed Palestinians there are seven children. According to the press statement, 19 Palestinians were killed in the West Bank including Jerusalem, and 11 from the Gaza Strip since October.
The Ministry of Health report also showed that since the start of October 4000 residents were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation fired by Israeli troops targeting Palestinian protesters.
Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian from the Duheisha refugee camp Tuesday evening during clashes at the northern entrance of Bethlehem, medics said. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahreh, 27, was hit with a live bullet in the chest and was taken to hospital in a critical condition, Medical sources at the Bethlehem Governmental Hospital told local media. Zawahreh was rushed to the operation room but quickly succumbed to his wounds, they added.
Two more Palestinians were killed on Tuesday after being shot dead by Israeli soldiers. The two Palestinians were killed after attacking Israeli civilians on a bus in Armon HaNatziv, in central Israel, killing two Israelis and wounding 18 others.
In a separate attack on Tuesday morning, a 22-year old Palestinian man allegedly stabbed a 32-year old Israeli just before 9 am near the bus station in the Israeli city of Raâ€™anana. The Palestinian was then shot by several Israeli bystanders and critically injured.
A third alleged attack by a Palestinian against Israelis remains uncertain â€“ the incident may just have been a traffic accident, despite Israeli claims that the Palestinian driver deliberately drove his car into an Israeli one.
Clashes on Tuesday were reported in different parts of the West Bank and Gaza. In the coastal region, 50 civilians were injured when Israeli troops attacked protesters at border areas in northern and central Gaza Strip.
The Palestinian Ministry of Health stated on Tuesday that 33 Palestinians have been injured during ongoing clashes between local youth and invading Israeli soldiers in West Bank communities. Among the injured there were 14 children, the MOH reported.
Clashes were reported in the central West Bank city of Ramallah, Nablus in northern West Bank, and in the southern West Bank cities of Bethlehem and Hebron.
According to the MOH report, In Nablus, 3 residents were injured including five by live rounds fired by Israeli soldiers while in Ramallah five civilians were injured by live rounds and four by rubber-coated steel bullets of the Israeli army. In Hebron eight residents were injured, three by live rounds and five by rubber-coated steel bullets as Israeli troops attacked protesters there. In Bethlehem eight residents were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation, the MOH reported on Tuesday.
Earlier in the week, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Association said that 400 Palestinians have been kidnapped by Israeli forces in the past ten days. The Association said that nearly half of those kidnapped are between the ages of 14 and 20. The Prisoners’ Association noted that the kidnappings were mostly made in East Jerusalem and in Palestinian Authority controlled areas, also know as area A.
The names of those killed by the army in October According to The Palestinian Ministry of Health:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh â€“ Ramallah.
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem.
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal, 20, Jerusalem.
8. Mohammad al-Jaâ€™bari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem.
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron.
13. Ahmad Abedullah Sharakka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher â€“ Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohamed Nathmie Shamassnah, 22, Kutneh-Jerusalem.
17. Bahaâ€™ Elian,22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahreh, 27, Bethlehem.
19. Unknown man from Jerusalem in his thirties. (no name was available until the time of his report )
20. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
21. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
22. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
23. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
24. Adnan Mousa Abu â€˜Oleyyan, 22.
25. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
26. Jihad al-â€˜Obeid, 22.
27. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
28. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
29. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30.
30. Rahaf Yihiya Hassan, two years old.