The Israeli air force fired missiles at the building of the Palestinian Foreign Ministry early Monday, damage was reported. The attack against the ministry is the second in a week.

Smoke was seen rising from the building which was already damaged by an Israeli air strike several days ago. No injuries were reported in the attack.

Also, the Israeli air force fired missiles at offices that belong to the Hamas-led security forces on Sunday after midnight. The strike destroyed the offices located in the Jabalia refugee camp, no injuries were reported.
On Sunday, six Palestinians, including a woman, were killed in separate Israeli air strikes in the northern part of the Gaza Strip.

Two members of the Popular Resistance Committees were killed on Sunday afternoon, and two others were injured.

The army also carried an assassination attempt that targeted Khaled Sha’lan, member of the armed wing of the Islamic Jihad, but he managed to escape the car before the missiles hit it. Three fighters were injured in the attack.

Palestinian medical source in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, reported on Sunday that an elderly woman died when an Israeli shells blasted near her house.

The source stated that Fatima Al Shubairi, 70, was injured inside her home in the vicinity of Soufa Crossing, northeast of Rafah district, after a tank shell exploded near her home. The army did not comment on the attack.

Sunday afternoon, an Israeli military spokesperson claimed that soldiers destroyed a tunnel underneath the “security fence” on the Gaza Strip border.  

Resistance fighter in Beit Hanoun, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip, said that they detonated an explosive near an Israeli military bulldozer operating near the town.

Moreover, an Associated Press reported in Gaza City said that he heard an Israeli broadcast on a radio frequency used by a station that belongs to Hamas and called on the residents to “stay out of the way of the fighting”. During the broadcast, soldiers said that the operations will not stop until the army located the abducted Israeli soldier.

The soldier who read the announcement was talking using broken Arabic accent.