Palestinian medical sources in the Gaza Strip reported on Saturday at night that two patients died in the Gaza Strip after the Israeli Authorities barred them from leaving the Gaza Strip for medical treatment abroad. A total of 83 Palestinian patients, including 16 children, died due to the ongoing Israeli siege and blockade over the coastal region.The Palestinian News Agency, WAFA, reported that resident Mislih Mohammad Qalja, and Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10, died on Saturday after being barred from leaving the Gaza Strip for medical treatment.
The two latest casualties raise the number of patients who died in the Gaza Strip since several months to 82 residents.
Dozens of seriously ill patients are facing imminent death as Gaza Hospital ran out of medical supplies while the Israeli authorities are barring them from leaving the Gaza Strip for medical treatment elsewhere.
The ages the residents who died due to the siege and lack of medical attention vary between several months old and 80 years old.
Following are the names of children who died due to the ongoing blockade;
1) Fatin Majdi Al Hafnawi, 10.
2) Ibrahim Abu Nahil, 1year and four months old.
3) Sana Mohammad Al Hajj, six months.
4) Rawan Diab, 13 months.
5) Hala Zannoun, 3 months.
6) Yousef Eyad Abu Mariam, 5 years.
7) Razan Mohammad Ata, 6 years.
8) Duaâ€™ Hani Habeen, 5 months.
9) Ibrahim Abu Jazar, 2 years.
10) Shereen Abdullah Abu Shawarib, 10 years.
11) Hammad Maher Abu Hamda, 1.5 months.
12) Ameer Al Baziji, 9 years.
13) Nada Eyad Al Asgha, 13 years old.
14) Rawan Nassar, 15.
15) Duaâ€™ Abed Amran, 18.
16) Mahmoud Nahedh Hussein, 14.