Palestinian sources in the Gaza Strip reported that rescue teams located the body of Mohammad Al- Dalou, 35, buried under the rubble of his home that was bombarded by the military three days ago. 11 members of Al-Dalou family have been killed in the shelling. The sources added that rescue teams are still searching for girl assumed dead under the rubber of the bombarded home.
Israel fired missiles that directly hit the home of Ad- Dalou family killing eleven and burying others under the rubber of what once was their home.
The Ad-Dalou family casualties killed in the Israeli bombardment to their home have so far been names as,
1. Mohammed Ad-Dalou (The Father)
2. Ranin Mohammed Ad-Dalou, 5 years (Daughter)
3. Jamal Mohammed Ad-Dalou, 7. (Son)
4. Yousef Mohammed Jamal Ad-Dalou, 10 (Son)
5. Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Ad-Dalou, 1 (Son)
6. Jamal Ad-Dalou. (Grandfather)
7. Sulafa Al Dalou, 46 years old
8. Samah Al-Dalou, 25 years old
9. Tahani Al-Dalou, 50 years old.
10. Amina Matar Al-Mzanner
11. Abdullah Mohammad Al-Mzanner.
Since the Israeli military offensive against Gaza Started eight days ago, the army killed more than 162 Palestinians, and wounded more than 1100.
Most of the casualties are children, women and elderly due to the fact that the army is bombarding homes in very crowded areas, and civilian facilities in addition to targeting resistance fighters and resistance camps in different parts of the coastal region.