The Israeli army continued its aggression against the Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip, killing at least twenty-one Palestinians, including children and women, and wounding dozens of residents.The Israeli air force fired missiles into the Sabra neighborhood in Gaza, killing one Palestinian identified as Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22.
Also on Wednesday, an infant identified as Mohammad Malika, 18 months, was killed along with his mother, Amna, 27, and a third Palestinian identified as Hatem Abu Salem, when an Israeli missile struck homes east of at-Tuffah neighborhood in Gaza City.
Another mother, identified as Sahar Hamdan al-Masry, 40, and her son Ibrahim, 14, were killed by an Israeli missile that struck their home in Beit Hanoun, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip.
A resistance fighter of the al-Quds Brigades of the Islamic Jihad, identified as Amjad Hamdan, 23, was assassinated by an Israeli missile, while in front of his home in Beit Hanoun.
Also in Beit Hanoun, a Palestinian identified as Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, and his son Ibrahim, 20, were killed, and at least one Palestinian was seriously wounded, when an Israeli missile struck the Hamad family home.
It is worth mentioning that Israeli missiles killed six members of the Hamad family, including two women and two children, Tuesday.
Five Palestinians, including a woman and a child, have been injured by an Israeli missile striking a home belonging to Fares family in the Nusseirat refugee camp.
At least four missiles also struck a home, belonging to members of Abu Dalal family.
Earlier on Wednesday, Dr. Ashrad al-Qodra, spokesperson of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, stated that Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60, and his son Khaled, 31, were killed when an Israeli missile struck their home in the Nusseirat area, in central Gaza.
An elderly woman, identified as Nayfa Farajallah, 80, was killed by an Israeli missile in al-Meghraqa area, in central Gaza, while resident Rafiq al-Kafarna, 30, was killed in al-Manshiyya Street, in Beit Lahia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip, and one Palestinian was seriously injured.
In addition, soldiers bombarded a home belonging to the Nawasra family in al-Maghazi refugee camp, in central Gaza, killing five Palestinians, including a woman and two children.
The Maan News Agency said the bombardment killed Mohammad Khalaf Nawasra, 4, Nidal Khalaf Nawara (child), and their mother Somoud. Two more Palestinians are buried under rubble. Residents Khalaf Nawasra, 29, and Mariam Nawasra, 83, have been injured.
Spokesperson of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Dr. Ashrad Al-Qodra, stated that a woman identified as Amal Yousef, and a child identified as Raneem Abdul-Ghafour, have both were killed by Israeli missiles in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
Israeli bombardment and shelling is ongoing, targeting different areas of the besieged coastal region.
Israeli officials said the army âtargeted around 40 homes of senior resistance fightersâ, and the main water pipeline heading to the Shatyâs refugee camp, where Ismael Haniyya, head of the Gaza Government, resides.
Israeli missiles also struck centers for the Palestinian Civil Defense in Tal al-Hawa in Gaza, and a security center in northern Gaza.
The latest Israeli attacks against the Palestinians in Gaza brings the number of Palestinians killed since Tuesday to at least 43, including children, while more than 350 Palestinians have been injured; some of them are in very serious conditions.
Palestinians killed Wednesday (Initial List)
1. Mohammad Khaled an-Nimra, 22, Gaza.
2. Mohammad Malika, 18 months.
3. Amna Malika, 27.
4. Hatem Abu Salem.
5. Sahar Hamdan al-Masry, 40, Beit Hanoun.
6. Ibrahim al-Masry, 14, Beit Hanoun.
7. Amjad Hamdan, 23, Beit Hanoun.
8. Hani Saleh Hamad, 57, Beit Hanoun.
9. Ibrahim Hani Saleh Hamad, 20, Beit Hanoun.
10. Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 60, Nusseirat.
11. Khaled Abdul-Nasser Abu Kweik, 31, Nusseirat.
12. Nayfa Farajallah, 80, al-Meghraba.
13. Rafiq al-Kafarna, 30, Beit Hanoun.
14. Mohammad Khalaf Nawasra, 4, al-Maghazi.
15. Nidal Khalaf Nawara (child), al-Maghazi.
16. Somoud Nawasra, al-Maghazi.
17. Mohammad Malika, 18 months, Gaza City.
18. Amna Malika, 27, Gaza City.
19. Hatem Abu Salem, Gaza City.
1. Mohammad Shaâban, 24, Gaza.
2. Amjad Shaâban, 30, Gaza.
3. Khader al-Basheeleqety, 45, Gaza.
4. Rashad Yassin, 27, Nusseirat.
5. Mohammad Ayman âAshour, 15, Khan Younis.
6. Riyadh Mohammad Kawareâ, 50, Khan Younis.
7. Bakr Mohammad Joudeh, 50, Khan Younis.
8. Ammar Mohammad Joudeh, 26, Khan Younis.
9. Hussein Yousef Kawareâ, 13, Khan Younis.
10. Bassem Salem Kawareâ, 10, Khan Younis.
11. Mohammad Ibrahim Kawareâ, 50, Khan Younis.
12. Mohammad Habib, 22, Gaza.
13. Mousa Habib, 16, Gaza.
14. Saqr âAayesh al-âAjjoury, 22, Jabalia.
15. Ahmad Nael Mahdi, 16, Gaza.
16. Hafeth Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
17. Ibrahim Mohammad Hamad, 26, Beit Hanoun.
18. Mahdi Mohammad Hamad, 46, Beit Hanoun.
19. Fawziyya Khalil Hamad, 62, Beit Hanoun.
20. Donia Mahdi Hamad, 16, Beit Hanoun.
21. Soha Hamad, 25, Beit Hanoun.
22. Suleiman Salam Abu Sawaween, 22, Khan Younis.
23. Siraj Eyad Abdul-âAal, 8, Khan Younis.
24. Abdul-Hadi Soufi, 24, Rafah.