Palestinian medical sources have reported that two more Palestinians have been killed, and dozens injured, in the ongoing Israeli escalation against the Palestinian people in the besieged and impoverished Gaza Strip.The sources said that a Palestinian identified as Hussein Abdul-Qader Mheisin, 14, died of serious injuries suffered in an Israeli bombardment to homes east of Gaza city. Several Palestinians have been wounded.
Another Palestinian, identified as Qassem Talal Hamdan, 24, was killed in an Israeli bombardment on Beit Hanoun. His body was moved to a local hospital in the city.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza said three children were injured after the Israeli army fired missiles into the Nusseirat refugee camp, and were moved to the al-Aqsa Hospital.
The army continued its bombardment of dozens of civilian areas, and farmlands, in different parts of the Gaza Strip. At least 25 Palestinians have been injured, Sunday.
Palestinians Killed On Sunday:
1. Ezzeddin Bolbol, Rafah.
2. Rami Abu Shanab, 25, Deir al-Balah.
3. Ramzya Abdul-‘Alem, 73, Gaza City.
4. Mo’ayyad al-‘Araj, 2, Khan Younis.
5. Husam Ibrahim Najjar, 14, Jabalia.
6. Hijaziyya Hamed al-Hilo, 80, Gaza City.
7. Huwaida abu Harb, 44, central Gaza.
8. Haitham Ashraf Zo’rob, 21, Rafah.
9. Mo’sab Daher, 22, Deir al Balah.
10. Laila Hassan al-‘Oweidat, 35, al-Maghazi.
11. Hussein Abdul-Qader Mheisin, 14, Gaza.
12. Qassem Talal Hamdan, Beit Hanoun.
Palestinians Killed In Israel’s Ongoing Aggression Against Gaza