The Israeli army resumed its bombardments of different areas of the Gaza Strip, hitting more homes and civilian structures, killing at least eighteen more Palestinians, including an entire family, and wounding dozens of residents.The Ministry of Health in Gaza stated that seven members of the Abu Zeid family were killed, and many Palestinians were wounded, when an Israeli missile struck their home in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
The slain family members have been identified as;
1. Ahmad Abdullah Hasan Abu Zeid, Rafah.
2. Widad Ahmad Salama Abu Zeid, Rafah.
3. Shamma Wael Abu Zeid, Rafah.
4. Mariam Marzouq Abu Zeid, Rafah.
5. Falasteen Mohammad Abu Zeid, Rafah.
6. Abdullah Nidal Abu Zeid (child), Rafah.
7. Bissan Eyad Abu Zeid, Rafah.
On Monday evening, the army fired missiles into homes in Gaza’s Central District, killing six Palestinians, and wounding several others, while one woman died of her wounds, at an Egyptian hospital. The slain Palestinians have been identified as;
8. Abdul-Samad Mahmoud Ahmad Ramadan, 16, Central District.
9. Ayman Adnan Mousa Shaker, 25, Central District.
10. Issa Kamel Abdul-Rahman Mousa, 61, Central District.
11. Salem Mousa Badawi al-Far, 59, Central District.
12. Ramzi Hussein Ahmad al-Far, Central District.
13. Azza Abdul-Karim Abdul-Rahman Al-Faleet, 59, Central District.
In Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, five Palestinians were killed, and more than twenty were injured, some seriously, when the army fired missiles into an area near the Islamic University. They have been identified as:
14. Mohammad Jom’a Shaat, 30, Khan Younis.
15. Mohammad Fadel al-‘Agha, 30, Khan Younis.
16. Marwa Nader al-Agha, Khan Younis.
17. Ahmad Nader Al-Agha, Khan Younis.
18. Donia Nader al-Agha, 14, Khan Younis.
19. Seham Najjar, 42, Khan Younis.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza is reporting more Palestinians killed and wounded, including at least three children and two women, in Israeli bombardment that also targeted a home in the al-Boreij refugee camp, in central Gaza.
Around 1100 Palestinians, including 251 children, 94 women and 50 elderly, have been killed, and more than 6470, including at least 1980 children.
Israeli missiles and shells in Gaza have injured 1175 women, and 259 elderly, since July 8.
Hundreds of wounded Palestinians suffered life-threatening injuries, the Ministry of Health said.