Israeli soldiers abducted, on Wednesday at dawn, twenty-two Palestinians during the extensive and violent invasion and searches of homes, in Hebron and Ramallah governorates, in the southern and central parts of the occupied West Bank.
The soldiers invaded and searched dozens of homes and buildings, before conducting violent searches, causing property damage, and interrogated dozens of residents while inspecting their ID cards.
The soldiers also installed many roadblocks across the occupied West Bank, before stopping and searching Palestinian vehicles, and interrogated scores of residents while inspecting their ID cards.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Jihad Hisham Abu Hashem, 31, Hebron.
- Aseed Mohammad ‘Aadi, 30, Hebron.
- Mahmoud Yasser Breigheeth, 28, Hebron.
- Karim Ibrahim Abu Mariya, 24, Hebron.
- Ahmad Mahmoud Za’aqeeq, 25, Hebron.
- Ammar Yahia Za’aqeeq, 17, Hebron.
- Amro Ibrahim Sabarna, 17, Hebron.
- Qasam Khaled al-‘Allami, 16, Hebron.
- Ahmad Fannoun, Hebron.
- Mohammad Ahmad Fannoun, Hebron.
- Mirshid Shawamra, Hebron.
- Omar Essam Ekhlayyel, 17, Hebron.
- Mohammad Haroun Khawaja, Ramallah.
- Hosni Jamil Khawaja,
- Abdullah Abdul-Karim Srour, Ramallah.
- Hamza Salah Amira, Ramallah.
- Mosallam Hamdan Srour, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Salah Srour, Ramallah.
- Abdul-Rahman Awwad Srour, Ramallah.
- Zohdi Fawzi Khawaja, Ramallah.
- Barakat Ali Khawaja, Ramallah.
- Isamel Shamisty, Ramallah.