Israeli soldiers abducted, Wednesday, several Palestinians, assaulted many others, and closed Bab al-Amoud in addition to issuing orders barring three residents from entering the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Several Israeli soldiers and police officers invaded the courtyards of the al-Aqsa Mosque, and assaulted many Palestinians, in addition to preventing them from heading to their homes in the Old City.

The Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan (Silwanic) said the soldiers abducted Khalil Hisham Karawi, 18, and Yousef Jamjoum, 17, after alleging that they “carried a knife.”

Eyewitnesses denied the military allegations and said the police targeted the two just for walking in that area, and that they had no knives of weapons with them.

Silwanic added that the soldiers assaulted Karawi by kicking, punching and clubbing him despite a physical disability in one of his legs.

It also said that the soldiers and officers attacked the two abducted Palestinians, causing one of them to suffer injuries to his legs, before moving them to a nearby police station without providing them with the needed medical treatment or allowing them access to legal counsel.

It is worth mentioning that dozens of soldiers, police and intelligence officers have been extensively deployed in several parts of occupied Jerusalem, especially in Bab al-‘Amoud and all areas surrounding Al-Aqsa Mosque.

The soldiers and officers have been preventing the Palestinians from gathering in any area of Jerusalem, even in very small groups, to prevent them from protesting the so-called “Deal of the Century.”

Also in Bab al-‘Amoud, the soldiers abducted Daffa’ Zahri and Arin Za’aneen, in addition to Amir Nofal, who was repeatedly assaulted by the soldiers while in a detention facility in Bab al-‘Amoud.

Furthermore, the police issued orders denying a former political prisoner, identified as Ya’coub Abu ‘Assab, and Sheikh Nour Rajabi, entry to the Al-Aqsa Mosque for six months.

The police also issued an order denying one of the guards of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, identified as Hamza Nimir, from entering the holy site and its courtyards for one week.

It is worth mentioning that the soldiers also abducted a Palestinian child, identified as Wisam al-Qadi, 14, in al-Biereh city, in central West Bank, after the army invaded it to suppress protests.