On Friday, a paramilitary Israeli colonizer shot a Palestinian man in the Beit Za’ta area, east of Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, in the occupied West Bank’s southern part.

Local media activist Mohammad Awad said Israeli soldiers attacked Palestinian protesters in the Beit Za’ta area and fired several live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, and gas bombs.

He added that a paramilitary colonizer, one of many with the soldiers, also fired at the Palestinians, wounding a young man in the chest.

Medical sources said the bullet went through the young man’s shoulder before striking his lung, causing extensive bleeding.

Palestinian medics rushed the Palestinian to the Al-Mezan Hospital in Hebron, where he was instantly admitted to surgery.

Many Palestinians, including some in their homes, suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation after the army fired gas bombs randomly.

In occupied Jerusalem, Israeli colonizers invaded the Al-Baq’a area in Mikhmas village, northeast of the city, and burnt a wooden residential structure, housing Ein Mleihat and his family, who were not in the property when the attack took place.

Also Friday, Israeli soldiers abducted six Palestinians, assaulted and injured one of them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank in Hebron, Bethlehem, And Jerusalem.

In addition, the soldiers injured five Palestinians and caused many to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation during the weekly procession in Kufur Qaddoum, in the occupied West Bank’s northern part.

In related news, the soldiers injured many Palestinians and internationals, nonviolently protesting against the illegal Israeli colonialist activities in Burqa town, northwest of Nablus, in the occupied West Bank’s northern West Bank.

Also in Nablus, the soldiers fired live rounds at a Palestinian car driving near Tal village, southwest of Nablus, causing damage.

The driver, who was with his family, suffered injuries from the shattered windshield; his family escaped the attack physically unharmed, but suffered anxiety attacks.

Earlier Friday morning, Israeli soldiers killed Hamza Moayyad Maqbool, 32, and Khairi Mohammad Shahin, 33, and injured three others after the army and its undercover forces invaded Nablus, in the occupied West Bank’s northern part.