Israeli occupation forces shot and killed, on Friday night, a Palestinian teenager and injured another, before abducting him, in the northern occupied West Bank town of Sebastia, northwest of Nablus, local sources reported.

According to the director of the ambulance and emergency services at the Palestinian Red Crescent Society in Nablus, Ahmed Jibril, soldiers prevented its medical crews from approaching the vehicle, until the teen was deceased.

Soldiers opened heavy live fire at a vehicle with two occupants, killing one and injuring the other. Citizens were able to inspect the damage to the car which revealed dozens of bullet holes across the entire vehicle.

The slain teen was identified as Fawzi Hani Makhalfeh, 18, and the other occupant of the vehicle was identified as Muhammad Omar Mukhaimer, who was wounded by live rounds and abducted by the army.

The PRCS medics transported the body of the slain teen to Rafidia hospital in Nablus, once the army allowed them on to the scene.

Read Detailed Report: |Israeli soldiers spray Palestinian car with bullets for no reason, killing 18-year-old driver| The Israeli Information Center For Human Rights In The Occupied Territories  –  28 August 2023

Earlier Friday, the army shot and killed another Palestinian teen and seriously injured another, in the village of Um Safa, northwest of Ramallah in the central part of the occupied West Bank.

The child was identified as Muhammad Fouad Atta Al-Bayed, 17, from al-Jalazoun refugee camp northwest of Ramallah, was shot in the head with a live round when local youths protested the military incursion into their village.

The army alleged that the vehicle was involved in a “car-ramming attempt”, which they claim was the justification for the killing of the teen and wounding of his friend, noting that no soldiers were injured.

According to the army, the vehicle reportedly sped towards Israeli soldiers who were involved in “proactive activity” in the village, adding that “the forces returned fire at the two suspects in the car.”

The army said that Makhalfeh, who was the driver of the vehicle, was “neutralized” and that the passenger was injured and detained by occupation forces.

Video by Palestine TV