The following are the updates from November 8 and 9, of the Israeli regime’s brutal military assault on the devastated Gaza Strip.
November 8 – 5:36 PM
- Twenty-four Palestinians were killed, and dozens injured, on Wednesday evening, when occupation warplanes fired missiles at two homes in Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip. Many dead and wounded remain missing under the rubble.
November 8 – 5:41 PM
- Rescue teams recovered thirty-five bodies of slain Palestinians from under the rubble of their homes, after Israeli airstrike in the center of the Jabalia refugee camp, in northern Gaza, near the site of the Al-Ashqar Mosque bombing a number of days ago.
November 8 – 7:10 PM
- On Wednesday evening, 26 Palestinians were killed when Israeli airstrikes targeted a vehicle near the Al-Yemen Al-Saeed Hospital in the Jabalia refugee camp, in the northern Gaza Strip, killing 19 and injuring many others. Another 7 people were killed when missiles struck a home in the city of Jabalia. In southern Gaza, the Abu Taim family home was bombed, east of Khan Younis, in addition to the Al-Mustafa Mosque in Khan Younis, the fourth mosque to be destroyed since the beginning of the Israeli regime’s aggression against Gaza.
[Video from WAFA]
November 8 – 10:27 PM
- Two homes were bombed in the Jabalia refugee camp, in northern Gaza, killing 30 Palestinians, including women and children, while dozens were wounded. Many people remain under the rubble. In Gaza city, in northern Gaza, 8 people were killed and dozens injured after warplanes bombed a home in the Al-Sabra neighborhood. Israeli tanks continued to fire artillery shells at the Al-Shati refugee camp, west of Gaza City. In the southern Gaza Strip, warplanes bombed for a second time, the Al-Ikhlas Mosque in Khan Younis.
November 9 – 04:09 AM
- At dawn Thursday, a series of Israeli airstrikes were carried out near the Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza City, with missile fragments reaching the hospital courtyard. Additionally, 3 people were killed and dozens injured when Israeli missiles struck a site near Al-Nasr Hospital in Gaza City. In the southern Gaza Strip, artillery shells and missiles were fired east of Rafah, along the separation fence between Gaza and Israel.
November 8 – 06:30 AM
- A series of Israeli airstrikes targeted the Al-Muraiti family home in Gaza City, at dawn Thursday, injuring dozens of people. Additionally, the bodies of 6 people and a number of wounded, were recovered from the rubble after warplanes bombed the Abu Khater family home, east of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip. A number of Palestinians were injured when Israeli airstrikes targeted a home in the Al-Tuffah neighborhood, east of Gaza City. Warplanes fired missiles at another home in the Jabalia refugee camp, trapping its inhabitants under the rubble.
November 9 – 09:46 AM
- Since Thursday morning, the 34th day of Israeli aggression against Gaza, 65 people killed in airstrikes and more than 100 injured arrived at the Indonesian Hospital in Beit Lahia in northern Gaza. Israeli warplanes bombed the Rabie family home in the Jabalia camp, killing 9 and wounding dozens. A 3-storey apartment building was bombed with missiles, east of Khan Younis, in the south, killing 5 Palestinians, while many others remain trapped under the rubble. Israeli warplanes killed and injured a number of people at the entrance to the Jabalia refugee camp. One person was killed and others injured when Israeli airstrikes targeted the Abu Musa family home, north of Khan Younis in the south. Many people remain trapped under the rubble. The Al-Abadla family home was also bombed in the same area, without causing any casualties.
November 9 – 1:26 PM
- In central Gaza, 12 Palestinians were killed and dozens more injured when Israeli airstrikes targeted the Mansour family home in Deir Al-Balah. Additionally, the airstrike on the Abu Musa family home, north of Khan Yunis, resulted in four more dead, adding to the one previously reported.
November 9 – 2:54 PM
- Dozens of Palestinians were killed and many others wounded when the occupation bombarded the Al-Shaarawi family home, in the Al-Sabra area, east of Gaza City. A group of people were targeted near a bakery on Al-Nasr Street, in the western area of Gaza City. The number of casualties was not known at the time of writing this report.
November 9 – 3:28 PM
- Israeli tanks fired artillery shells at the Al-Nasr Children’s Hospital in Gaza City, causing excessive damage.
November 9 – 4:56 PM
- At least 4 Palestinians were killed and other wounded, as a result of Israeli airstrikes against the Al-Ghurra family home in the Al-Sabra neighborhood in Gaza City, while many people were still missing, presumed to be trapped under the rubble. three more homes were bombed in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood of Gaza City, resulting in six dead and dozens wounded, including women and children. Five apartment buildings and a number of homes were targeted by Israeli airstrikes in the Tal al-Hawa neighborhoodin Gaza City, causing an unknown number of deaths and injuries. It was added that ambulance crews were unable to reach the wounded because of ongoing airstrike and gunfire. Warplanes fired missiles at a home in the Al-Shati refugee camp, west of Gaza City, and others in the Al-Nasr, Sheikh Radwan, and Al-Tuffah neighborhoods of Gaza City . Many women, children, and elderly people were killed and injured.
November 9 – 5:57 PM
- According to the Ministry of Health, in its daily report for Thursday, said that 10,790 Palestinians have been killed in the Gaza Strip, and more than 26,000 have been injured.
November 9 – 6:43 PM
- On Thursday evening, 21 Palestinians were killed, and others injured when Israeli airstrikes targeted the Hijazi family home, west of Rafah, in southern Gaza. In central Gaza, Israeli missiles destroyed the Abu Rahma family home in the Nusseirat refugee camp, killing a number of people, including a child and wounding others. A number of injured people arrived at Al-Shifa Medical Complex after a series of airstrikes in the Al-Zaytoun and Al-Sabra neighborhoods in Gaza City. East of Khan Younis, missiles destroyed the Al-Aqsa Medical Clinic. No injuries were reported.
November 9 – 6:48 PM
- Near the Indonesian Hospital in Beit Lahia, in the north, many people were killed and others were injured after a series of Israeli airstrikes. The hospital is housing displaced Palestinians in addition to the sick and wounded. the bombing caused damage to the medical facilities and caused panic among citizens.
[Video from Al-Jazeera]
November 9 – 8:20 PM
- Also on Thursday evening, the occupation continued with its airstrikes against the Al-Shuja’iya, Al-Zaytoun, Tal Al-Hawa, Sheikh Radwan, Al-Nasr neighborhoods in Gaza City, in addition to the Al-Shati refugee camp, west of the city, resulting in a number of deaths and injuries who arrived at the Al-Shifa Medical Complex. Dead and wounded Palestinians also arrived at the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip, after occupation warplanes targeted a home in the nearby Nusseirat refugee camp, also in central Gaza..