On Thursday, the Israeli occupation soldiers and colonizers continued their aggression against the Palestinian people and their property. These attacks included settler attacks in which armed Israeli paramilitary settlers injured Palestinians, uprooted trees, destroyed crops, and stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

In addition, Israeli troops abducted 12 Palestinians, most of them at the occupation checkpoints deployed at the entrances to the city of Jericho, while the Israeli occupation continued to tighten its military measures in the vicinity of Jericho and at the Hamra checkpoint.

A number of Palestinians suffered from tear gas inhalation, as a result of the Israeli occupation forces’ suppression of a demonstration by the people of the village of Ein Al-Bayda in the northern Jordan Valley. The protest was held by local Palestinians condemning Israeli settler attacks in the area.

Four civilians sustained bruises, after armed paramilitary Israeli settlers assaulted farmers and shepherds, in Khirbet al-Sakot in the northern Jordan Valley. The colonial settlers carried out their attack under the protection of the occupation forces.

Armed Israeli settlers also attacked Palestinian vehicles and farms near the entrance to Ein Shibli village, east of Nablus, without causing any injuries.

In another violation, Israeli settlers cut down more than 160 Palestinian perennial olive trees from the “Batesha” area, west of Qaryout, south of Nablus.

Colonial settlers uprooted dozens of vine and olive saplings, destroyed agricultural crops, and destroyed an irrigation network in the lands of Husan village, west of Bethlehem.

In the meantime, dozens of Israeli colonizers, in groups, stormed the courtyards of the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the Mughrabi Gate, under strict protection from the Israeli occupation police.

The director of the Prisoners’ Society in Jericho, Eid Brahma, said that the occupation forces abducted, from Wednesday evening until Thursday dawn, 10 Palestinians at the checkpoints deployed at the entrances to the city of Jericho.

From Aqabat Jaber camp: Muhammad Hussein Mahmoud Tabia, Jamal Muhammad Abdel Fattah Atta, Fayez Ramzi Muhammad Hassan Awadat Bilhan, Abdullah Al-Hajj Muhammad from Al-Mughayer village in Ramallah, Ahmed Kazem Saeed Al-Fino from Nablus, and Shams Al-Din Abdel-Moati Yousef Abu Al-Hussain from Ain Al-Sultan camp in Jericho.

The Israeli occupation forces abducted the two young men, Bilal Ahmed Hammouda and Hamza Abdel Rahim Al-Sheikh, after they raided their homes in the village of Kharbatha Bani Harith, west of Ramallah.

For the sixth day in a row, the Israeli occupation forces continued to erect military checkpoints at the main and secondary entrances to the city of Jericho, and stopped and searched vehicles and checked the cards of their passengers, which caused severe traffic jams.

This is the main entry point for Palestinians coming into or leaving the West Bank, as Israeli authorities do not allow Palestinians to engage in air travel to and from Palestine.

The Israeli occupation forces also continued to tighten their military measures at the Hamra checkpoint in the northern Jordan Valley, for the 20th day in a row, as the occupation soldiers stationed at the checkpoint stopped citizens’ vehicles and searched them and checked the personal cards of their passengers, which impeded their access to their places of work and farms.

For 20 days, the occupation authorities have imposed a siege on the Jordan Valley, closing most of the roads leading to communities and agricultural lands, in addition to tightening military measures at the Hamra and Tayasir military roadblocks, and impeding the movement of citizens and farmers.

The occupation forces also set up several military checkpoints at the entrance to the towns of Al-Thaheriyya and Yatta, Al-Harayeq area, south of Hebron, and at the intersection of Beit Anoun, Al-Hawar, and the northern entrance to the city of Hebron, and stopped citizens’ vehicles, searched them, and checked their identity cards.

The Israeli occupation forces notified the evacuation of a carpentry shop in the Old City of Hebron, in preparation for handing it over to the colonizers.

The Director General of the Hebron Rehabilitation Committee, Imad Hamdan, told the Palestinian WAFA that the occupation forces raided the carpentry of the citizen Abdul Mahdi Abu Aisha in the Nasir al-Din building in the old city of Hebron, seized the keys to the building, and instructed them to remove all equipment and machinery from the building and evacuate it no later than 9 May.