Israeli soldiers abducted, on Sunday at dawn, many Palestinians, during violent invasions and searches of homes, and shot one, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
In addition, the soldiers invaded Abu Shkheidim and Kobar villages, north of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, and attacked protesters with live fire, rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs.
Medical sources said the soldiers shot a young man in Abu Shkheidim, before he was rushed to a local hospital.
In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers invaded and searched many homes, owned by members of al-Qawasmi family, in addition to a home owned by Soheil al-Ajlouni, a local lawyer, and illegally confiscated thousands of shekels.
The Israeli army said its soldiers confiscated case from homes, and “arrested five Palestinians in Hebron”; their names remained unknown at the time of this report.
Nine of the abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Nadim Samir Badwan, Kobar – Ramallah.
- Raed Mohammad Dar Yousef, Kobar – Ramallah.
- Zeid Tanatra, Umm Safa village – Ramallah.
- Wa’ed Tanatra, Umm Safa village – Ramallah.
- Yamman Tanatra, Umm Safa village – Ramallah.
- Hassab Tanatra, Umm Safa village – Ramallah.
- Baha’ Mohammad Shakarna, Nahhalin – Betglehem.
- Khalaf Fadi Najajra, Nahhalin – Bethlehem.
- Fawzi Jalal Masalma, al-Azza refugee camp – Bethlehem.