The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Thursday at dawn, twenty Palestinians, including one woman, in several parts of the occupied West Bank and summoned a young woman for interrogation.
The PPS said the soldiers invaded and searched dozens of homes across the West Bank, and interrogated dozens of Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
The soldiers also invaded the home in a journalist, identified as Mos’ab Qfeisha, in Hebron city, in the southern part of the West Bank, and searched his property.
Also in Hebron, the army abducted five Palestinians, including a woman, identified as Radwa Mohammad Abu Aisha, 53.
In addition, the soldiers invaded the al-Am’ari refugee camp, in the central West Bank city of Ramallah, and summoned a young woman, identified as Rafeef Ghazi, 25, for interrogation, after breaking into her home and violently searching it.
On Wednesday at night, the army said several Palestinians hurled stones at a colony’s bus, near Hizma town, northeast of occupied East Jerusalem, causing damage to its windshield.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Wa’el al-Faqeeh, 48 (former political prisoner, Nablus.
- Thabet Nassar, (former political prisoner), Madama, Nablus.
- Mohammad SobhiTabanja, (former political prisoner), Nablus.
- Mahdi Shaihin, Nablus.
- Mohammad Sa’id Awwad, Nablus.
- Mohammad Safi, al-Jalazoun refugee camp, Ramallah.
- Jabr Awad Rimawi, 27, Beit Rima, Ramallah.
- Ziad Mahmoud Awwad, 35, Bethlehem.
- Khaled Mohammad Ibrahim, 18, Beit Fajjar, Bethlehem.
- Nidal Khaled Taqatqa, 34, Beit Fajjar, Bethlehem.
- Ekrima Aziz Mer’ey, Qarawat Bani Hassan, Salfit.
- Sayyaf Mahyoub al-Arabi, Qarawat Bani Hassan, Salfit.
- Mohammad Ammar Daraghma, Tubas.
- Aseed Saleh, Tubas.
- Firas Maslamani, Tubas.
- Sajed Mousa Awad, Halhoul, Hebron.
- Mohammad Sobhi Awad, Halhoul, Hebron.
- Mohammad Dirar Awad, Halhoul, Hebron.
- Abdul-Hadi Awad, Halhoul, Hebron.
- Rawda Mohammad Abu Aisha, 53, Hebron.
First Published on: Jun 28, 2018 @ 10:34