The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Tuesday at dawn, at least sixteen Palestinians from their homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The Israeli army said the Palestinians were taken prisoner for their participation in ongoing protests in the occupied West Bank.
Eight of the abducted Palestinians were taken prisoner from their homes in Sielet ath-Thaher town, south of Jenin, in northern West Bank. One of them is the secretary of Fateh movement in Jenin Qadri Abdul-Jawad Khanfar.
The soldiers invaded and ransacked dozens of homes, including the home of Sielet ath-Thaher Mayor, As’ad Hantouli.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified:
- Qadri Abdul-Jawad Khanfar, Jenin.
- Ahmad Walid Abu Diak, Jenin.
- Salah Abdul-Hamid Abu Diak, (former political prisoner) Jenin.
- Ehab Abdul-Mon’em Rahhal, former political prisoner) Jenin.
- Adam Khaled Hantouli, Jenin.
- Fawwaz Khaled Hantouli, Jenin.
- Hasan Ziad Hantouli, Jenin.
- Tareq Raed Abu Asba, Jenin.
- Samer Ma’rouf, Nablus.
- Abdullah Fuad Mahmoud, Nablus.
- Mohammad Hussein Askar, Jerusalem.
- Tahrir Kifah Askar, Jerusalem.
- Majed Zidan Na’alwa, Jerusalem.
- Majed Zidan Na’alwa, Tulkarem.
- Omar Hosni Abu Ahmad, Tulkarem.
- Isam Jamil al-‘Amour, Bethlehem.