On Thursday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least thirteen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
Media sources said the soldiers invaded and ransacked dozens of homes across the West Bank and violently searched them before abducting the Palestinians.
They added that many Palestinians protested the invasions, especially in Beita town, south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, where Palestinian resistance fighters exchanged fire with the invading military force.
Video By Quds News Network
The Israeli army also continued the strict measures on military roadblocks in several parts of the Nablus governorate and installed additional roadblocks, especially around Beita.
The Palestinian Education Ministry closed all schools in Beita town due to continued Israeli military invasions and strict measures.
The soldiers also invaded Silat al-Harithiyya town, west of the northern West Bank city of Jenin, in addition to Kafr Aqab and Qalandia refugee camp, north of occupied Jerusalem, Al-Azza refugee camp in Bethlehem, Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, and many other communities, before storming and ransacking dozens of homes.
On Wednesday evening, Israeli soldiers invaded Anata town, northeast of occupied Jerusalem, especially the schools’ area, leading to protests and causing dozens of Palestinians, especially schoolchildren, to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation.
Also Wednesday evening, the soldiers abducted Mohammad Jamal Hanaysha, 27, and Yazid Jamal Hanaysha, 27, from Qabatia town, south of Jenin, while crossing the Dotan military roadblock near Ya’bad town.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Mustafa Rami Hammad, 22, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Samed Al-Ateeq, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Habashi Da’amsa, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Ahmad Al-Amir, 34, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Abdul-Qader Ahmad Abu Srour, 32, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Luay Nayef Zboun, 27, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Hamza Al-Kurdi, 26, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Saddam Abbas Sadouq, 30, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Mahmoud Ismael Elian, 28, Aida refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Yanal Akram Najjar, 20, Al-Azza refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Mohannad Kharbathawi, Qalandia refugee camp – Jerusalem.
- Majdi Murshid Awad, (former political prisoner) Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Baha’ Raed Miqbil, 25, (former political prisoner) Beit Ummar – Hebron.