On Tuesday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least fourteen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including the occupied capital, Jerusalem.

In the Shawawra village, east of Bethlehem, the soldiers abducted Ahmad Issa Hamdan, 34, after invading his home and violently searching it.

The soldiers also invaded Beit Rima town, northwest of the central West Bank city of Ramallah, searched and ransacked homes, and abducted a young man, Yousef Ahmad Rahimi.

The invasion of Beit Rima led to massive protests, while several protesters hurled Molotov cocktails at the army jeeps.

Several Palestinians hurled Molotov cocktails and fired live rounds at the Ofer Israeli military base and detention center west of Ramallah.

The soldiers also abducted Rami Farahat, from Qalqilia in the northern West Bank, after stopping him at the Atara military roadblock north of Ramallah, in addition to detaining and assaulting Fateh movement secretary Qussai Thiab Tamimi before releasing him a few hours later.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded the at-Tour town, violently searched many homes, and abducted Mahmoud Al-Ba’rani, Ayham Naji Abu Jom’a, Mustafa Abu Al-Hawa, Mahmoud Abu Al-Hawa, and Mohammad Abu Al-Hawa.

The soldiers also invaded the ar-Ras area, between the town of Beit Anan and Al-Qubeiba village, north of Jerusalem, and searched several homes before abducting Issa Roshdi Houshiyya.

In Beit Doqqo village, northwest of Jerusalem, the soldiers searched several homes and abducted a young man, Qussai Rayyan.

In addition, the soldiers invaded the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem and abducted Samer Mojahed, an employee of the Palestinian Waqf and Endowment Department in the occupied city.

Furthermore, the soldiers invaded Biddu town, northwest of Jerusalem, leading to protests before the soldiers fired many rubber-coated steel bullets, gas bombs, and concussion grenades.

During the invasion, the soldiers abducted two former political prisoners, Ayman Khaled Khdour and Ali Mohammad Khdour.

The army said one of its soldiers was mildly injured after a protester hurled a stone at him during the protests.

In Tubas, in the northeastern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Wadi al-Far’a village before storming and ransacking the home of Ja’far Talal Janajra, causing damage.