On Monday dawn, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man and seriously injured another near the Al-Arroub refugee camp, north of Hebron in the occupied West Bank’s southern part, after firing many live rounds at his car.

The soldiers fired a barrage of live rounds at a car driving near the Al-Arroub refugee camp, killing the driver, Mohammad Adel Mohammad Saraheen, 21, from Beit Ola town, northwest of Hebron.

Palestinian medics rushed to the area, but the soldiers stopped them and refused to allow them to reach the heavily bleeding young man until he succumbed to his wounds.

The medics were eventually allowed to reach Mohammad and moved his corpse to a hospital in Hebron.

Local sources said the shooting occurred when the soldiers chased a car with two Palestinians in it and fired dozens of live rounds at it.

They added that the two Palestinians exited the car and started running way when the soldiers shot them once they reached the main road near the refugee camp, killing Mohammad and seriously wounding the other Palestinians before taking him to an unknown destination.

The soldiers who shot the two palestinains were stationed in the fortified military tower at the entrance of the refugee camp.

It is worth mentioning that the Israeli army abducted, at dawn Monday, least 48 Palestinains from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including 21 from Hebron, among them many siblings.

On Sunday morning, a large Israeli army force invaded, in the early morning hours of Sunday, the northern West Bank city of Jenin and its refugee camp, killing a disabled Palestinian man, Issam Hussein Al-Fayed, 46, and abducting nine young men.

On Sunday dawn, Israeli soldiers invaded the Deheishe refugee camp south of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank and killed a young man, Omar Lahham, 20.

Also Sunday dawn, Israeli soldiers shot four Palestinians in the Balata refugee camp east of Nablus and the Qalandia refugee camp north of the occupied capital, Jerusalem.

On Saturday, the Palestinian Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs Committee has confirmed Saturday the death of another political prisoner in an Israeli prison, bringing the number of detainees who died in captivity since October 7 to six.

The Committee stated that Thaer Samih Abu Assab (38 years old) from Qarawat Bani Hassan town, northwest of Salfit in the central West Bank, had died in an Israeli occupation prison.

Early Saturday dawn, the Israeli army fired a missile at a home in the center of the Balata refugee camp, east of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, killing five Palestinians and injuring at least two, in addition to causing extensive damage.

The slain Palestinians are the general leader of the Balata Brigade of Al-Aqsa Brigades of the Fateh movement, Mohammad Khalil Khader Al-Miskawi, in addition to Mohammad Mousa Al-Msaimi, Mohammad Fawzi Hashshash, Mohammad Abbas Abu Mustafa and Ali Faraj.