On Friday dawn, the Israeli Air Force fired dozens of missiles targeting several areas in the besieged Gaza Strip, especially in Central Gaza.
Media sources said the army fired more than fifteen missiles into one site in the Al-Maghazi refugee camp in Central Gaza, destroying it and causing damage to many surrounding homes and buildings.
The Air Force also fired several missiles at a site southwest of Gaza city, destroying it and causing damage to nearby homes.
The Israeli army said it fired the missiles in response to what it called “rocket fire from Gaza” and added that its missiles targeted several buildings, including one reportedly used as an underground rocket production facility.
The Israeli attacks came less than a day after a Palestinian child, Nayef Oweidat, 13, died from serious wounds he suffered last year during the Israeli onslaught on the Gaza Strip, and serious military escalation in the West Bank, Thursday, leading to the death of nine Palestinians, including siblings and one woman in Jenin.
The Palestinians, killed by Israeli army fire in the Jenin governorate, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank, Thursday, have been identified as:
- Saeb Mahmoud Ezreiqi, 24, Jenin city.
- Ezzeddin Yassin Salahat, 26, Jenin refugee camp.
- Abdullah Marwan Al-Ghoul, 18, Jenin refugee camp.
- Wasim Amjad Aref Al-Ja’as, 22, Jenin refugee camp.
- Majeda Obeid, 61, Jenin refugee camp.
- Mo’tasem Mahmoud Abu Al-Hasan, 40, Al-Yamoun town.
- Mohammad Mahmoud Sobeh, 30, Burqin town.
- Mohammad Sami Ghneim, 28, Burqin town.
- Nour Sami Ghneim, 25, from Burqin.
The soldiers also soldiers killed Yousef Yahia Abdul-Karim Mheisin, 22, in the Al-Ram town, north of occupied Jerusalem in the West Bank, during a procession condemning the Israeli onslaught on Jenin.