Earlier Tuesday, Israeli soldiers abducted at least nine Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank and assaulted several Palestinians near Al-Aqsa in the occupied capital, Jerusalem.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded the Wadi Al-Jouz neighborhood in the center of the city and abducted a young man, Ayman Amjad Shami, after storming his home and searching it.

Also in Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Mahmoud Abdul-Rahim Khatib from his home in Kafr Aqab town, north of the city, in addition to Daoud Mezher from Silwan town, south of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, after attacking him and his family in the Sahera Gate area.

Furthermore, the army attacked many Palestinian journalists in the Old City and near Al-Aqsa Mosque and forced ten Palestinians out of the mosque for protesting invasions by Israeli colonizers into the holy site after more than 250 colonizers accompanied by soldiers and police officers stormed its courtyards.

In Bethlehem, the soldiers invaded Husan village, west of the city, and abducted Rashid Samir Hamamra, 18, after storming his family’s home and ransacking it.

In Ramallah, in the central West Bank, the soldiers invaded the Al-Am’ari and Al-Jalazoun refugee camps south and north of the city and searched homes before abducting Abdul-Raman Ahmad Shehab, 20, and Bassel Nasr Zobeidi, 20.

The soldiers also invaded the nearby Al-Biereh city, searched homes, and abducted Jihad Mohammad Jouda, 27, from his home in the Um Ash-Sharayet neighborhood.

In Tulkarem, in the northwestern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Amjad Nour Raddad, 22, from his home in Saida town, north of the city.

In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Amjad Al-Ali from his home on Tunis Street.

Military bulldozers also closed the main entrance of Burqa town, northwest of Nablus, as several military vehicles invaded it.

Furthermore, the army invaded Rommana village, west of the northern West Bank city of Jenin, and conducted massive searches, leading to protests, before the army fired many gas bombs, concussion grenades, and rubber-coated steel bullets.

In Jalboun village east of Jenin, the soldiers continued to occupy the home of Jihad Mohammad Abu Ar-Rob, near the local high school for boys, which the army took over on September 30 after forcing him and his family out and installed surveillance cameras on its rooftop.