Two Palestinians were shot dead by Israeli soldiers in southern West Bank, on Tuesday, while a third Palestinian died after being shoot by Israeli troops during clashes at borders areas near central Gaza. Clashes between Palestinian youth and invading Israeli soldiers were reported all over the West Bank and Jerusalem.
Since October 1st, 49 Palestinians have been killed, and more than 1900 others injured by Israeli troops, according to Palestinian medical sources. An earlier report by the Ministry of Health showed that since the start of October, 5500 residents were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation fired by Israeli troops targeting Palestinian protesters.
On Tuesday afternoon, Hamza Mousa Al Amllah, 25, was shoot dead, after his car ran into a soldier and a civilian. The incident happened at the Gush Eztion Junction toward Jerusalem in the southern West Bank. Israeli media has reported that the car smashed into the two pedestrians before hitting a concrete barrier. It was alleged that Al Amllah got out of the car with a knife in his hand, before a soldier from the Kfir Brigade opened fire, shooting him fatally in the head.
Moreover, Israeli soldiers shot and killed, on Tuesday before noon, Odai Hashem al-Masalma, 24 years of age in Beit ‘Awwa town, southwest of the southern West Bank city of Hebron. he sources added that a soldier shot al-Masalma in the back of his head from a very close distance, and that the bullet exited through his face. Soldiers also fired several live rounds at the Palestinian, especially his legs.
In the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces shot and killed a Palestinian, and injured nine others with live fire on Tuesday, during clashes on the border of the northern and central Gaza Strip. Ahmad al-Sarhi, 27, was shot dead east of the al-Bureij refugee camp. Six others were injured with live fire. In northern Gaza, eight Palestinians were injured near the Erez crossing. Three Palestinians were shot and injured with live fire and five others suffered injuries from tear gas, at least one of which was hit with a tear gas canister.
Moreover, 206 Palestinians have been injured on Tuesday during ongoing clashes between local youth and invading Israeli soldiers in West Bank communities, Palestinian sources reported. Clashes were reported in the central West Bank city of Ramallah, Nablus and Qalqilia in northern West Bank, and in the southern West Bank cities of Bethlehem and Hebron.
The Palestinian Red Crescent Society said that 16 youth were injured by Israeli troops live gunfire, 28 by rubber-coated steel bullets, and 165 were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation.
The names of those killed by the army in October:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh â€“ Ramallah. Shot after allegedly grabbing gun and killing two Israelis. 10/3
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses and video. 10/4
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal Faraj, 20, Jerusalem. Shot by an exploding bullet during protest. 10/8
8. Mohammad al-Jaâ€™bari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses. 10/10
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron. Shot at protest by rubber-coated steel bullet in his forehead. 10/11
13. Ahmad Abedullah Sharakka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher â€“ Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohamed Nathmie Shamassnah, 22, Kutneh-Jerusalem.
17. Bahaâ€™ Elian,22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
19. Alaâ€™ Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
20. Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron.
21. Ahmad Abu Shâ€™aban, 23, Jerusalem.
22. Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
23. Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin â€“ died in Israeli detention camp.
24. Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, Hebron.
25. Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
26. Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron. Shot by paramilitary settler, Israeli soldier caught on film planting knife near his body.
27. Mo’taz Ahmad ‘Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
28. Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-‘Oseyli, 16, Hebron. Military claimed she ‘had a knife’. 10/17
29. Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron. 10/17
30. Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, Qalandia. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
31. Mohannad al-â€˜Oqabi, 21, Negev.
32. Hoda Mohammad Darweesh, 65, Jerusalem.
33. Hamza Mousa Al Amllah, 25, from Hebron, killed near Gush Atzion settlement near Hebron.
34. Odai Hashem al-Masalma, 24, Beit ‘Awwa town near Hebron.
35. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
36. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
37. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
38. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
39. Adnan Mousa Abu â€˜Oleyyan, 22.
40. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
41. Jihad al-â€˜Obeid, 22.
42. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
43. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
44. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30. Killed along with her child in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
45. Rahaf Yihiya Hassan, two years old. Killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
46. Yihya Farahat, 23.
47. Shawqie Jaber Obed, 37.
48. Moahmed Ehmeed, Age unknown.
49. Ahmad al-Sarhi, 27