Israeli occupation forces invaded multiple areas across the occupied West Bank on Tuesday, breaking into homes, abducting Palestinians, shooting two young men with live ammunition, and setting fire to a residential building during ongoing military operations in Jenin in the northern West Bank, Tulkarem in the northwestern West Bank, Qalqilia in the northwestern West Bank, and Hebron in the southern West Bank.

The soldiers invaded Jenin refugee camp in the northern West Bank, breaking into homes, deploying snipers, and firing live rounds and explosive munitions during a new military assault on the densely populated refugee camp.

Local sources said the soldiers surrounded several neighborhoods inside the camp and used a military bulldozer to tear up streets and damage infrastructure as drones hovered overhead and fired at targets inside the camp.

During the invasion, the army set fire to a Palestinian home after firing explosive rounds inside the building while searching it, causing a blaze that spread rapidly through the structure.

Residents said the soldiers prevented families from approaching the area and blocked ambulance crews from reaching the burning home, forcing neighbors to evacuate nearby houses due to heavy smoke and the risk of the fire spreading. The home was completely burned, and several surrounding houses sustained damage from gunfire and explosions.

Witnesses reported that the soldiers broke into multiple homes across the refugee camp, forcing families into single rooms while conducting searches, and deployed snipers on rooftops overlooking the narrow alleys.

The army also sealed all entrances to the camp, preventing residents from moving in or out, while additional military vehicles and a bulldozer advanced deeper into the camp’s interior.

Local journalists reported intense gunfire throughout the morning and confirmed that Israeli forces abducted several Palestinians during the invasion, though the exact number remains unclear as the military continues to block access to parts of the camp.

Electricity was cut in several areas due to damage caused by the bulldozer and ongoing gunfire. Residents described the situation as one of the most aggressive incursions in recent weeks, with the army using live fire, drones, and explosives in densely populated civilian areas.

In the Tulkarem governorate in the northwestern West Bank, Israeli forces invaded the town of Kafr al‑Lubbad east of the city, deploying seven military vehicles and breaking into numerous homes and commercial shops. Witnesses said the soldiers ransacked properties, smashed furniture, and confiscated sums of money during the searches.

The army carried out a series of abductions in the town; among those taken were Ashraf al‑Sharif, Radwan Rajab, Mahmoud Eyad Khader, and Rabah Kayed, in addition to abducting Kayed’s wife to pressure their son to surrender himself to the army. Residents reported that the invasion remained ongoing, with soldiers continuing to storm homes and detain residents.

Earlier in the day, Israeli forces shot a young Palestinian man on the outskirts of Tulkarem refugee camp in Tulkarem. Local sources said soldiers stationed inside the refugee camp opened live fire toward the young man as he stood near the entrance close to the al‑Balawna neighborhood, striking him in the leg.

Palestinian medics rushed him to a hospital in Tulkarem, where his condition was described as moderate. Israeli forces continue their offensive in Tulkarem city and the Tulkarem and Nur Shams refugee camps for the 478th consecutive day, imposing a suffocating siege, occupying homes and turning them into military posts after forcibly expelling the residents, and preventing many Palestinians from reaching their homes inside the refugee camps.

In the Qalqilia governorate in the northwestern West Bank, Israeli forces invaded the village of Jinsafut east of the city, breaking into several homes and causing extensive damage to their contents.

Among the homes targeted was the residence of Abdul Qader Sabra. Residents said the soldiers searched the homes for extended periods and caused widespread fear among families, although no abductions were confirmed at the time of this report.

In the Hebron governorate in the southern West Bank, a Palestinian man was shot by Israeli forces near the Saddet al‑Fahs area south of the city.

Media sources said soldiers opened live fire at Kamal Ahmad Abu Turki, a resident of the area, while he was riding his electric bicycle and unexpectedly encountered the soldiers stationed there.

Palestinian Red Crescent Society medics transported him to a hospital in Hebron after he was shot in the shoulder, and his condition was described as moderate.

Also in Hebron, the soldiers stopped a Palestinian father and his son in the Wadi as‑Summan area of Hebron city and repeatedly assaulted them, causing various cuts and bruises.

During the invasion of the same area of Hebron, the soldiers interrogated several residents while inspecting their ID cards and abducted one Palestinian.

Across the occupied West Bank, Israeli forces continued to impose military roadblocks, conduct searches, and deploy heavily in and around Palestinian towns and refugee camps, while carrying out widespread abductions and assaults on civilians. Residents reported that the army’s presence has intensified in recent days, with soldiers breaking into homes, detaining residents, and firing live rounds in densely populated areas.