The Palestinian Central Elections Commission published (CEC), on Sunday, the final results of the Palestinian Legislative Council elections showing Hamas gaining 74 seats. Fateh movement achieved 45 seats.
The CEC reported that these final results include the results of the local districts candidates, national lists candidates, voter turn-out, the number of eligible voters, and Palestinian Legislative council seats distribution.
The distribution of seats in accordance to the final results is as follows;
– Change and Reform (Hamas), 74.
– Fateh; 45.
– Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine PFLP (Abu Ali Mustafa), 3.
– Badeel (Alternative), 2 seats.
– Independent Palestine (Al Mobadara) 2 seats.
– Third Way, 2 seats.
– Independent candidates, 4 seats.