Sunday February 24, 2013; Three Palestinians have been injured by rounds of live ammunition, fired by Israeli soldiers at protesters near the Ofer Israeli prison, west of the central West Bank city of Ramallah.Spokesperson of the Palestinian Ministry of Health in the West Bank, Tareef Ashour, reported that Waleed Hab Al-Reeh, 16, was shot by a live round in the chest, and was moved to the surgery ward at the Palestine Medical Center in Ramallah.

Hab Al-Reeh is the son of the head of the Palestinians Preventative Security Forces in the West Bank.

Also, Yousef Nidal Jamhour, 21, was shot by a live round in the shoulder, and Morad Yousef Jamil, 19, was shot by rubber-coated metal bullets; both were also moved to the Ramallah Medical center.

Protests and clashes have been reported in different parts of the occupied West Bank Sunday as thousands of Palestinians took off to the streets protesting the death of detainee Arafat Jadaradat, who died at an Israeli interrogation facility less than a week after he was kidnapped by the army.

Jaradat, from the southern West Bank city of Hebron, died Saturday after being subject to harsh interrogation methods and torture, the Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) has reported.

In Bethlehem, several Palestinians have been treated for the effects of teargas inhalation at the eastern entrance of Al-Khader town, south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem.

Eyewitnesses reported that the soldiers fired dozens of gas bombs, rubber-coated metal bullets, and concussion grenades. Clashes were also reported in Aida refugee camp, north of Bethlehem.

Meanwhile, Israeli sources reported Sunday that a soldier was mildly injured after Palestinians youths hurled stones at the army in Beit Ummar town, north of the southern West Bank city of Hebron.

Media spokesperson of the Popular Committee in Hebron, Mohammad Awad, told the Radio Bethlehem 2000 that violent clashes took place in the town after the army attacked local protesters, and that several Palestinians have been injured.