Clashes continue to erupt across East Jerusalem and the West Bank, as thousands of Palestinians renew solidarity demonstrations with besieged Gaza, and Israeli forces continue to violently suppress protests across the region. A Palestinian youth has died of wounds sustained last week, during confrontations with Israeli forces at the entrance Idhna town, west of Hebron, according to medical sources.

21-year-old Ala’a Izghayyar died of critical wounds as he was being treated at a Hebron hosptial. Izghayyar had been shot by Israeli soldiers with ‘some kind of an explosive bullet’ in the abdomen, according to WAFA.

One Palestinian youth was abducted by Israeli forces, Tuesday, during confrontations which occurred in al-Khader, to the south of Bethlehem, while several other Palestinian protesters suffered from tear gas suffocation, according to coordinator of the Anti-wall and Settlement Committee, Ahmad Salah.

Salah told WAFA that forces fired rubber-coated steel bullets, tear gas and acoustic canisters towards residents, while one Palestinian, whose identity is still unknown, was also taken.

Local Ma’an News Agency sources assert that local youth were protesting in the Jabal al-Mukabber neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem when police began firing stun grenades, tear gas cannisters and rubber-coated metal bullets in an attempt to disperse a demonstration there. Eight were injured with rubber bullets, while many suffered from tear gas inhalation.

Locals said, according to Ma’an, that soldiers sprayed ‘skunk water’ — a foul-smelling liquid which is generally shot from truck-mounted cannon — at residential houses and properties. (Upon further analysis, skunk water spray has been found to often contain not only foul-smelling liquid but, in fact, sewage water.)

Locals also said that an Israeli settler from Nof Tsiyon fired live rounds at the young protesters, who responded by lobbing stones and fireworks; no injuries were reported.

Earlier, on Monday, two Israeli settlers reportedly engaged in an attempt to kidnap a two-year old Palestinian child from Jerusalem, as he was walking with his father and two sisters in Shu’fat, northern Jerusalem.

A group of people intervened and prevented the kidnapping, according to the boy’s father, upon which the settler fled, with another woman, in a car towards the Ramot settlement.

More than 550,000 Israelis now live in Jewish-only settlements across the illegaly occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, around and between Palestinian villages.

In al-Isawiya , near occupied East Jerusalem, on Monday evening, another Gaza solidarity march was also suppressed by Israeli forces with tear gas and skunk water, which they reportedly sprayed throughout the streets and alleyways of the neighborhood.

Many youth were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets, some in the head, with injuries reported as being between ‘light’ and ‘moderate’.

One Muhammad Ali Nasser, 49, and his brother Ahmad Ali Nasser, 47, were kidnapped by Israeli forces who were said to have assaulted them for wearing shirts bearing Gaza solidarity slogans.

West of Ramallah, in the village of al-Janiyeh, three Palestinians were injured with live fire, while others suffocated from tear gas, when Israeli forces raided the village and clashed with local youth who confronted live Israeli fire with rocks and empty bottles.

Similar clashes occurred in Safa village, west of Ramallah, between Palestinian protesters and Israeli forces.

In Beit Rima, to the north of Ramallah, ex-prisoner Mahmoud Aziz al-Rimawi was taken by Israeli forces following a raid on his house. Additionally, al-Rimawi’s father was injured and taken to a hospital after being attacked by a police dog.

One Ghassan Kamal al-Rimawi was also kidnapped from Beit Rima after being shot in the foot with live fire.

Several Palestinian youth were also injured with rubber-coated steel bullets, with others who suffocated from tear gas bombs fired by Israeli soldiers, late Monday in Ras Karkar village, to the west of Ramallah.

Soldiers closed off the eastern entrance, cornering their targets, who again responded to live Israeli fire with rocks and empty bottles.

See also: 931 Palestinians from Jerusalem and inside Israel Taken Captive in 3 Weeks