The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza has reported that at least eight Palestinians have been killed, on Sunday at dawn, while many have been injured, some seriously, in ongoing Israeli bombardment of Palestinian homes in the Gaza Strip.It said at least five Palestinians, including two toddlers and their mother, have been killed, and around 25 have been injured, after the army fired missiles into homes belonging to members of Abu Jazar and Sha’er, in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
They have been identified as:
1. Fares Abu Jazar, 2, Rafah.
2. Maria Abu Jazar, 2, Rafah.
3. Amani Abu Jazar, 23, Rafah.
4. Issa Sha’er, Rafah.
5. Saed Mahmoud al-Lahwani, Rafah.
Two more Palestinians have been killed after the army bombarded home in Jabalia, in northern Gaza, while many have been wounded, there were all moved to the Kamal Adwan and the Kuwaiti hospitals.
The slain Palestinians have been identified as:
6. Hater Abdul-Rahman Wahdan, 50, Jabalia.
7. Seniora Wahdan, 27, Jabalia.
Later on, one of the women who were injured during the bombardment of Jabalia died of her wounds.
She has been identified as:
8. Jamila Jamal Wahdan, Jabalia.
In addition, several Palestinians were injured, and moved to the Al-Aqsa Hospital, after the army bombarded their homes in the Gaza’s Central District.
Several Palestinians were also injured after the army fired a missile into a mosque in Zeitoun area, in Gaza.
A report, published by the Ministry of Health, by the end of Saturday, revealed that 112 Palestinians have been killed, Saturday, and more than 330 have been injured.
It added that, since Israel’s current aggression on Gaza started on July 8, the Israeli army killed 1712 Palestinians, including 398 children and infants, 207 women and 74 elderly.
The Ministry further said 44 out of the 55 Urgent Care centers in Gaza have been bombarded by Israel, and had to be shut down due to excessive damage and the enormous difficulties the Palestinians face while trying to reach those medical facilities, due to being targeted by the Israeli military.
The Ministry said:
• 17 Hospitals, government-run and private, have been bombarded by Israel, and 10 of them had to shut down.
• 102 Medical and rescue teams have been targeted by Israeli fire and shells, while 19 medics have been killed.
• 250 wounded Palestinians have been moved to hospitals in Egypt, Jordan and the al-Maqassed Hospital in Jerusalem, amidst enormous difficulties and obstacles that delayed their transfer.