Israeli soldiers invaded, on Friday evening, the al-‘Isawiyya town, in occupied East Jerusalem, fired dozens of rounds of live ammunition, rubber-coated steel bullets, and gas bombs, wounding dozens of residents, and kidnapped five. Two injured in ‘Anata, and three kidnapped near Qalqilia.The Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan (Silwanic) said the soldiers conducted provocative acts, stopped and interrogated many Palestinians, and searched cars, an issue that led to clashes with local youths, who hurled stones, empty bottles and Molotov cocktails at the military vehicles.

The soldiers fired dozens of rounds of live ammunition, wounding three young men, while dozens of residents suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation.

The Follow-Up Committee in Silwan said the soldiers completely sealed the town, and sprayed many homes with wastewater mixed with chemicals.

The army also prevented all young men from entering or leaving the town.

Silwanic said the soldiers conducted searches, looking for wounded Palestinians, who were reportedly injured while throwing Molotov cocktails , and stones, on the invading army vehicles.

Mohammad Abu al-Hummus, member of the Follow-Up Committee, said the soldiers kidnapped Mohammad Yousef Dari, ‘Esmat ‘Obeid, and Monther Mahmoud, for helping wounding Palestinians escape from pursuing soldiers.

Abu al-Hummus added that the army stopped a Palestinian ambulance, before kidnapping a wounded young man, and a medic.

He also said that the soldiers completely sealed Silwan, turning it into a closed military zone.

Dr. Amin Abu Ghazala, head of the Emergency Department of the Palestinian Red Crescent, said the number of wounded Palestinians exceeded twenty, while dozens suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation, and many others were shot with rubber-coated steel bullets.

Two Palestinians were also injured during clashes with Israeli soldiers in ‘Anata town, northeast of Jerusalem, after the soldiers invaded it.

The two suffered mild-to-moderate wounds, and were moved to a local hospital.

In related news, Palestinian gunmen fired several rounds of live ammunition at the Nof Etzion settlement, built on Palestinian property in Jabal al-Mokabber town, in Jerusalem, Silwanic said.

The army then conducted a search campaign in the area, looking for the shooters.

Furthermore, a number of Israeli extremists hurled stones on a Palestinian home in Wadi Hilweh neighborhood, in Silwan, causing damage.

In addition, soldiers invaded the northern West Bank city of Qalqilia, and kidnapped three Palestinians identified as Ahmad Yousef ‘Atiyya, 28, Amir Ahmad Hamdan, 28, and Sa’ad Mustafa Shreim, 19.