One Palestinian youth were killed by Israeli troops’ gunfire near Jerusalem, on Wednesday, while an elderly man died during ongoing clashes in the southern West Bank city of Hebron. Since October 1st, 53 Palestinians have been killed, and more than 2000 others injured by Israeli troops, according to Palestinian medical sources. according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health showed that since the start of October, 5500 residents were treated for the effects of tear gas inhalation fired by Israeli troops targeting Palestinian protesters.
On Wednesday afternoon, Moa’taz Attalah Qassem, 22, was shot dead by Israeli soldiers outside the illegal Israeli settlement of Adam, near the town of Jaba’ north of occupied Jerusalem. He is From Eazaryia town near Jerusalem.
Qassem was shot dead after allegedly he tried to stab two Israeli soldiers on the Jaba’ roundabout just outside the illegal settlement.
According to witnesses the man was shot with multiple live rounds to the head and abdomen while another youth standing near the incident area was arrested by Israeli soldiers and taken to unknown location. The circumstances of Qassem death remains unknown.
Israeli troops closed down the road, which lead to the nearby city of Ramalalh and the northern part of the West Bank which lead to sever traffic.
Earlier on Wednesday midday, Hashem al-‘Azza, 54 years of age, from Tel Romeida neighborhood in Hebron old city, died of severe effects of tear gas inhalation, after dozens of soldiers invaded the Zawiya area in the city and clashed with local youth, Medical sources at the Hebron Governmental Hospital reported.
Medics rushed to the scene, and tried to stabilize his condition, before moving him to the hospital, where he died of the severe effects of tear gas inhalation.
Several Palestinians were shot with live rubber-coated steel bullets, while dozens suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation, in Bab az-Zawiya area, and Tareq Bin Ziad Street.
In addition, a Palestinian was shot with a live round in the chest, during clashes with Israeli soldiers invading the Dowwara area, in Sa’ir town, north of Hebron.
On Tuesday at night, soldiers shot and killed two children, aged 15 and 17 years old, in Hebron’s Old City, allegedly after they ‘tried to attack a soldier’. The military claimed that one soldier was lightly wounded.
More clashes on Wednesday were reported in Ramallah city central West Bank, Bethlehem and Nablus. In Bethlehem two youth were shot with live rounds. In Ramallah 17 people were injured by Isralei troops live gunfire, rubber coated steel bullets and tear gas.
Moreover, at least 28 Palestinians were kidnapped during army invasions and home searches on Wednesday at dawn, targeting a number of West Bank communities. 21 of those kidnaped were taken from Hebron city, the rest were kidnapped during army attacks on homes in the cities Nablus, Jenin and Bethlehem.
The names of those killed by the army in October:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh – Ramallah. Shot after allegedly grabbing gun and killing two Israelis. 10/3
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses and video. 10/4
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal Faraj, 20, Jerusalem. Shot by an exploding bullet during protest. 10/8
8. Mohammad al-Ja’bari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses. 10/10
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron. Shot at protest by rubber-coated steel bullet in his forehead. 10/11
13. Ahmad Abedullah Sharakka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher – Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohamed Nathmie Shamassnah, 22, Kutneh-Jerusalem.
17. Baha’ Elian,22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
19. Ala’ Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
20. Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron.
21. Ahmad Abu Sh’aban, 23, Jerusalem.
22. Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
23. Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin – died in Israeli detention camp.
24. Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, Hebron.
25. Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
26. Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron. Shot by paramilitary settler, Israeli soldier caught on film planting knife near his body.
27. Mo’taz Ahmad ‘Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
28. Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-‘Oseyli, 16, Hebron. Military claimed she ‘had a knife’. 10/17
29. Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron. 10/17
30. Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, Qalandia. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
31. Mohannad al-‘Oqabi, 21, Negev.
32. Hoda Mohammad Darweesh, 65, Jerusalem.
33. Hamza Mousa Al Amllah, 25, from Hebron, killed near Gush Atzion settlement near Hebron.
34. Odai Hashem al-Masalma, 24, Beit ‘Awwa town near Hebron.
35. Hussam Isma’el Al Ja’bari, 18, Hebron.
36. Bashaar Nidal Al Ja’bari, 15, Hebron.
37. Hashem al-‘Azza, 54, Hebron.
38. Moa’taz Attalah Qassem, 22, Eazaryia town near Jerusalem.
39. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
40. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
41. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
42. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
43. Adnan Mousa Abu ‘Oleyyan, 22.
44. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
45. Jihad al-‘Obeid, 22.
46. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
47. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
48. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30. Killed along with her child in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
49. Rahaf Yihiya Hassan, two years old. Killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
50. Yihya Farahat, 23.
51. Shawqie Jaber Obed, 37.
52. Moahmed Ehmeed, Age unknown.
53. Ahmad al-Sarhi, 27.