Thousands of Palestinians in Gaza, on Monday, took part in the funeral of seven of their fallen who were killed during Israeli airstrikes on the southern region of the besieged coastal enclave.
The Palestinians who were killed in the Israeli offensive have been identified as:
- Noureddin Mohammad Salama Baraka, 37.
- Mohammad Majed Mousa al-Qarra, 23.
- Khaled Mohammad Ali Qweider, 29.
- Mustafa Hasan Mohammad Abu Odah, 21.
- Mahmoud Atallah Misbih, 25.
- Ala’eddin Fawzi Mohammad Fseifis, 24.
- Omar Naji Musallam Abu Khater, 21.
Twelve citizens were also injured, some critically, as a result of the firing of more than forty-five rockets, by the occupation army on a group of citizens in Al-Fakhari area, east of Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip.
A state of calm prevails, now, in the border areas of Gaza, ignoring reports of an Israeli military buildup, in these areas.