The Palestinian Health Ministry announced on Monday that the number of Palestinians killed by Israeli attacks targeting Gaza and the West Bank in the past 10 days has reached 220 dead and 6039 Injured.
In the Gaza Strip, Israeli air, sea, and ground bombardment has left 198 dead, including 58 children, 35 women and has left at least 1300 injured.
Meanwhile in the West Bank, Israeli forces killed 21 Palestinians, including one child, and injured 3728 people. Among those injured were 220 children and 22 women, the Health Ministry added.
In Jerusalem, Israeli troops killed one Palestinian man, and injured 1011. 487 were moved to medical centers for treatment, 60 of them in critical conditions and 204 moderate.
The ministry report showed that in the West Bank, 441 people were injured by live gunfire, 172 by rubber-coated steel bullets, and 93 suffered effects of tear gas inhalation.
More Details provided in The Palestinian Health Ministry report:
- Ramallah: 113 were injured 14 of them are in serious condition, 41 in moderate condition, and 52 in minor conditions
- Hebron: 199 were injured, including 19 in a serious condition, 124 in a moderate condition, and 55 in a minor condition.
- Bethlehem: 25 were injured, including two serious injuries, 13 in a moderate condition, and 10 lightly
- Nablus: 135 injuries, including 20 in a serious condition, 57 in a moderate condition, and 58 in a minor condition.
- Jenin: 70 injuries, including 6 in a serious condition, 13 in a moderate condition, and 51 in a minor condition
- Tulkarm: 75 injuries, including 6 serious, 22 moderate and 47 minor
- Salfit: 20 injuries, including 4 in a serious condition, 10 in a moderate condition, and 6 in a minor one
- Tubas: 12 injuries, including 2 serious, 4 moderate and 6 minor injuries
- Qalqilya: 59 injuries, including 3 in serious condition, 7 in moderate condition, and 41 minor in light
- Jericho: 22 injuries, including 2 serious, 5 moderate and 15 minor injuries