On Monday at dawn, Israeli soldiers invaded and ransacked dozens of homes across the occupied West Bank, before abducting at least twenty-five Palestinians, including children and their fathers, the Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) said.
In Qalqilia, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Azzoun town, east of the city, searched and ransacked many homes before abducting ten Palestinians, including children and their fathers.
The soldiers abducted Mahmoud Sa’id Radwan, and his son Sa’id, 17, who was previously shot by the army, Amjad Huwwari, and his son Hamad, 15, Hani Yassin, and his son Ja’far, 16, Assem Awad Salim, and his son Mustafa, 16, Amro Salim, 15, and Eyad Shbeita, 20.
In Nablus in northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Sorra town, west of the city, stopped a car, and abducted five young men before moving them to an unknown destination.
Also, many army jeeps also invaded Nur Shams refugee camp, east of the northern West Bank city of Qalqilia, and abducted Siraj Mahameed, 18, from his home.
In addition, the soldiers invaded and searched several homes in the al-Masayef neighborhood in the central West Bank city of Ramallah, Betunia town, west of Ramallah, and the al-Biereh city, before abducting a former political prosper, Sufian al-Miqdadi.
In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded Kafr Aqab town, north of the city, searched homes, and abducted a former political prisoner, a lawyer, French-Palestinian Salah Hammouri.
In Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded and ransacked homes in the al-Khader town, south of the city, before abducting Mohannad Hasan Mousa, 16, and Imam Ahmad Salah, 20.
In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers abducted Mo’men Abu Hammad Gheith, 26, from the southern area of the city, Fuad Abu Ayyash, 21, from Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, and Omar Mohammad Omar, 32, from Doura town, south of Hebron.
The abducted Palestinians are:
- Salah Hammouri, Kafr Aqab – Jerusalem.
- Mohannad Hasan Mousa, al-Khader – Bethlehem.
- Emad Ahmad Salah, al-Khader – Bethlehem.
- Sajed Ata Torabi, Sorra – Nablus.
- Eyad Maher Torabi, Sorra – Nablus.
- Nour Sabri Awad – Nablus.
- Eyad Shbeita, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Mahmoud Sa’id Radwan, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Sa’id Mahmoud Radwan, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Amjad Huwwari, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Mohammad Amhad Huwwari, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Amro Nasser Salim, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Assem Awad Salim, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Mustafa Assem Salim, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Hani Yassin, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Ja’far Hani Yassin, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Mohammad Fuad Zyoud, Silat al-Harithiya – Jenin.
- Siraj Mahameed, Nur Shams refugee camp – Tulkarem.
- Sufian al-Miqdadi, Al-Biereh – Ramallah.
- Khaled Abu Al-Baha, Betunia – Ramallah.
- Baha’ Rimawi, Betunia – Ramallah.
- Mo’men Abu Hammad Gheith, Hebron.
- Fuad Abu Ayyash, Beit Ummar – Hebron.
- Omar Mohammad Omar, Doura – Hebron.
- Fawzi Mohammad Fawzi Ra’ey, Jericho.