The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers invaded, on Wednesday at dawn, dozens of homes in the occupied West Bank, and conducted violent searches while interrogating scores of Palestinians, and abducted twenty-two.
Dozens of soldiers also invaded the al-‘Arroub refugee camp, north of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, and conducted military drills, while invading homes and interrogating the inhabitants.
In addition, the soldiers invaded Beit Fajjar town, south of Bethlehem, confiscated eight cars, and posted warnings leaflets, threatening further invasions should protests continue.
The army also claimed to locate homemade weapons, in Kafr Ni’ma village, northwest of Ramallah, in central West Bank.
Furthermore, the soldiers invaded dozens of homes in Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, abducted one Palestinian, and searched many homes looking for what the army called “illegal possessions.”
The PPS identified Twenty of the abducted Palestinians as:
- Mohammad Nour Abu M’allah, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Hussein Amin Samadi, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Mahmoud al-Hardi, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Mahmoud Bassam Kamil, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Saher Emad Kamil, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Mahmoud Ahmad Abu ar-Rob, Jenin.
- Mohammad Fathi Mitanni, Jenin.
- Anas Eshteyya, Nablus.
- Malek Qais Hamdan, Nablus.
- Hamza Emad al-Hadthi, al-Am’ari refugee camp, Ramallah.
- Saddam Hussein Sharaka, al-Jalazoun, Ramallah.
- Abdullah Jamal Mubarak, al-Jalazoun, Ramallah.
- Fayez Shehda Tiwari, al-Jalazoun, Ramallah.
- Shadi Khaled Rimawi, Beit Rima, Ramallah.
- Karim Saleh, Nabi Saleh, Ramallah.
- ‘Ebada Azzam Refa’ey, Anata, Jerusalem.
- Fares ‘Oweisat, Jerualem.
- Islam ‘Oweistat, Jerusalem.
- Admiral ‘Oweisat.
- Ayman Majed al-Atrash, Halhoul, Hebron.