On Wednesday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least seven Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank and took measurements of two homes in preparation for detonating them.

In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Orif town, south of the city, before storming two homes and taking measurements of the properties to prepare for demolishing them as part of Israel’s collective punishment policies, illegal under International Law and all related human rights treaties, including the Fourth Geneva Convention.

The homes are for the families of Mohannad Shehada and Khaled Sabah, who were killed, Tuesday after a shooting attack in an illegal colony in the West Bank, in which four Israeli colonizers were killed.

Abdul-Hamid Shehada, the head of Orif Village Council, said the soldiers also stormed and ransacked many homes and abducted five Palestinians, Ehab Shehada (Mohannad’s brother), Bassel Shehada, Abdullah Ahmad Shehada, and Mohammad Bassel Safadi.

In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Rommana village, west of the city, and abducted a young man Nidal Abed Amour, on Palestinian land near a section of the illegal Annexation Wall in the village.

In Tubas, in the northeastern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Tammoun town, south of the city, searched homes, and abducted a former political prisoner, Omar Mousa Bani, 38, after storming and ransacking his home.

The soldiers also invaded and searched several homes in the town and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.

In Silwan town, south of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Odai Me’erje from his home in the Ras Al-Amoud property after the army stormed and ransacked the property.

Furthermore, illegal Israeli colonizers attacked Ibrahim Mousa Azazma, 41, in Birin village, southeast of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, causing various lacerations and bruises, and stole his wallet, ID card, and 750 Shekels.

Palestinian medics rushed to the area and moved the injured many to Mohammad Ali Al-Mohtaseb Hospital in Hebron.

On Tuesday evening, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of Nasser Saleh Mohammad Sinan, 55, whom Israeli soldiers shot with a live round in the head a month earlier in Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.

On Tuesday dawn, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of Amjad Aref Al-Ja’as, 48, who was shot and seriously injured by Israeli army fire Monday during the massive Israeli invasion of Jenin, leading to five deaths and more than 100 injuries; the soldiers killed Amjad’s son Wasim Amjad Aref Al-Ja’as, 19, on January 26, 2023.

On Monday evening, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man and injured two after the army invaded Husan village, west of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.

Earlier Monday, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed that Israeli soldiers killed five Palestinians, including a child, and injured at least 100, including 23 who suffered life-threatening wounds, in Jenin and the Jenin refugee camp, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.