Israeli occupation forces abducted, on Saturday, three Palestinians from various parts of the occupied West Bank, and injured two during confrontations near Hebron, in the southern West Bank, local sources reported.

In the northern occupied West Bank, the army abducted a former prisoner, Thamer Saba’na, from Qabatiya town, south of Jenin.

Sources reported that the young man was attempting to pass through a military roadblock near Silat al-Dhahr town, northwest of Nablus, when soldiers stopped the vehicle he was in and abducted him.

Soldiers slowed traffic and inspected citizens’ vehicles and their identification.

Occupation forces stormed Qaffin town, northeast of Tulkarem in the northwestern part of the West Bank, which sparked protests from local Palestinian youths.

Sources said that soldiers responded by firing live rounds, concussion grenades, and tear gas canisters at the youths who resisted the incursion. There were no reports of injuries.

Meanwhile, Israeli forces humiliated and abducted a Palestinian man at the Al-Jalamah military roadblock, north of Jenin, in the northern West Bank.

Sources reported that soldiers abducted a citizen of Arana village, Abdullah Muhammad Munawar, when he attempted to pass through the Al-Jalamah military roadblock, after forcing him to take off items of clothing.

It was reported that Israeli forces confiscated a vehicle belong to Palestinian citizen, Alaa Yassin, near the illegal Apartheid Wall in the village of Anin, northwest of Jenin.

Furthermore, in the central part of the West Bank, northeast of Ramallah, soldiers stormed and searched the home of former prisoner, Amer Atef Abu Ali, in the village of Al-Mughayyir, according to Naim Abu Marzouk, member of the village council.

Israeli forces injured two Palestinian youths, at the entrance to the al-Jalazoun refugee camp, north of Ramallah, condemning the execution of the young Muhammad Fouad Al-Bayed, 17.

Soldiers attacked a non-violent demonstration which was held after the funeral of the child Al-Bayed, triggering protests among the youths who resisted the incursion.

J Media

In response, soldiers opened fire with rubber-coated steel rounds, striking two young men in the head. The two were transported to hospital in stable condition.

A citizen of Al-Jalazoun refugee camp, Muhammad Fouad Al-Bayed, 17, was killed on July 21, when occupation soldiers shot him in the head with live ammunition during confrontations in the central West Bank village of Um Safa, northwest of Ramallah.